World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
And yet is still way more than you need if you don't care about transmog or pets.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I usually sit around a pleb tier of gold (~20K) because I am always buying shit or tying money up in the AH. I long to be one of those dude that maxes out my gold but I never will be.

Vitality

HUSTLE
And yet is still way more than you need if you don't care about transmog or pets.
Yeah until you start funding a guild's repair bills and flask/feast/potion consumption, buying reroll tokens, bleeding edge enchants on your progression weapons and jewelery, buying bloods to make tarots for BiS trinket upgrades.

xzi

Mouthbreather
So when Method killed Mythic Butcher they put a HyperX logo on the SS. For whatever reason HyperX paying them money to PvE raid is hilarious to me.
Eh, it's marketing. Probably at least a million people are going to view that screenshot and that means a million people are going to see the hyperx logo. It's no weirder than a dota team being sponsored or a streamer, etc

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Vit what is some good shit I can buy cheap. I feel like I'm the fucking monopoly man after selling that neck for 23k.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Vit what is some good shit I can buy cheap. I feel like I'm the fucking monopoly man after selling that neck for 23k.
Kind of hard to tell you what to buy without knowing what you need or intend to do.

If you want to help the guild out:

Donate cash for repair bills

Greater draenic flasks under 25g - Savage feasts under 25g (Put these in tab 5 so they don't get scooped) - Draenic flasks under 10g

Personal buys/Investments:

Temporal Crystals under 500g - WoD herbs under 1.5g (relist in bulk for 2.5g) - Sorcerous Fires under 35g - Cards of War (under 1kg convert to skull of war and sell for >10kg) - Skull of War under 10kg (BiS dps trinket)

Gift of Mastery enchants under 2kg (neck/cloak/ring)

Vitality

HUSTLE
Speaking of this. I saw you selling some enchants today at 1500 or so. Wondered why, i think it was a gift of haste of some sort.
Because haste is ass and no one is buying them, I picked it up off tsmsniper for 200g (someone left a 0 off their buyout listing). Would rather have the gold to buy more flasks for gbank

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Because haste is ass and no one is buying them, I picked it up off tsmsniper for 200g (someone left a 0 off their buyout listing). Would rather have the gold to buy more flasks for gbank
Alright, fair enough. Was looking into playing the enchants market and your name popped out.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
No sweat I'm not competing in that market. Just dumping some quick buys. Don't touch glyphs, I'm pooping on that for a couple weeks.
I usually dont. I almost never bother with anything less than 1-2k and most of the time play things in the 5-6 figures. Too much micromanagement with the small things so I prefer the big ticket items.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And Vorph didn't you say you were broke upgrading the garrison buildings earlier? I thought gold cap is 999k?
I sold a greater truesteel essence for 142k a few days ago (further evidence of Stormrage's insane prices). I made all 15 blood myself, so it was essentially pure profit. Also pure luck since I just happened to undercut the other four people at the exact right time. It's not exactly a high-volume item even on one of the highest pop servers in the game.

And yeah, I was referring to the server transfer cap of 50k per character, not the hard cap.

Vitality

HUSTLE
PVP hotfixes

PvP Hotfixes 12/11/2014
Nethaera / Community Manager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We wanted to take a moment to update everyone on some of the latest PvP related hotfixes that are incoming which will affect the following specs and classes:

Balance Druid

.Starfall damage against players is now reduced by 33%.

.PvP set bonus that grants a charge of Starsurge when Entangling Roots breaks now has a 15 second cooldown.

Discipline Priest

.Silence now has a 2 second duration (Shadow Silence is unaffected).
Retribution Paladin and Enhancement Shaman

.The PvP 2 set piece bonus now grants 25% reduction in crowd control effects (down from 50%).
Warriors

.Glyph of Shield Slam now requires defensive stance.