World of Warcraft: Current Year

Vitality

HUSTLE
There's a working version of TSM Sniper? Or did you fix it yourself?
Sniper works fine on the newest version of TSM - Just have to set your filter modifiers. Mine is set at 20% DBMarket

So anything posted under 20% market value immediately pops up on a screen for me to review purchasing. Sniped a couple 1500g transmogs for 10g ea, a stack of Dust for 4s50c each (dudes keep forgetting 0's and I punish them for it)

Some guy accidentally ran a posting function on his darkmoon cards and listed a whole set of moon cards for 10g each...

I've made more money this week sniping than I have glyphs (primarily because I'm being a peckerhead and crashing the market to get rid of competitors)

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I see your warriors, and raise you warlocks.
Warlocks get raids based on summoning portal alone. Without one you have to wait 20 minutes for every single replacement to fly from their garrison, or run two people all the way out from like twin ogron. (which also takes 10 minutes, and if you didn't clear trash is impossible.) Sometimes people leaving the raid instance get randomly ported to their garrison resulting in a 20 minute wait for them as well.

I won't even join a pug without a Warlock in it because you inevitably have to replace bads and without a lock it's just 20 minutes between pulls while you do that.

Ceder_sl

shitlord
I see your warriors, and raise you warlocks.
^
This 1000 fold

By the way, Im starting to get sick of the server I've been on now for 8+ years. How's Hyjal Horde n the RR gang on there? I dont want to xfer(screw bliz wanting me to pay over 300 bucks to move everything to another server). I've got most sets of heirlooms and tons of exp pots I can level something up from 1 with or I've still got my freebie 90 booster too. It'd suck to semi start over again but there's nothing like a stale server to motivate one.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
^
This 1000 fold

By the way, Im starting to get sick of the server I've been on now for 8+ years. How's Hyjal Horde n the RR gang on there? I dont want to xfer(screw bliz wanting me to pay over 300 bucks to move everything to another server). I've got most sets of heirlooms and tons of exp pots I can level something up from 1 with or I've still got my freebie 90 booster too. It'd suck to semi start over again but there's nothing like a stale server to motivate one.
I don't know about the server itself but the guild is 6/7 normal AND 5/7 heroic probably 7/7 normal and 6/7 heroic tomorrow, at least this weekend.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Watch us go 7/7 h 6/7 normal, just sayin
smile.png

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mages. Still casting the same shit I was back in Wrath. Except now you have to unlock it at 100 and even then I don't get all it all back (I.e. iceblock)

Got some upgrades with a perfect Stat line and didn't notice that much in +dps and still fighting tanks for a place on dps meters

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm still a pleb that hasn't gotten any tier 3 garrison buildings minus the main one (whatever it's called). I looked at my achievements and was a bit confused. There's one achievement to do 125 or 150 work orders, and the one to unlock tier 3 buildings requires 250 work orders. But they don't stack? What I mean is I completed the first achievement and assumed at 250 from that I would get the next, but the progress shows something like 100/250 instead of what I assumed would be 225/250.

Is this a bug or as designed?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Wrong! =p

I guarantee Imperator dies just need able DPS who know how to dodge mines online around 8-9pm EST
Yeah this is the bottom line.

This problem started in Cataclysm where the less people you had for some mechanics the better. The raid damage and abilities might scale now based on size of raid but the size of the room does not and people freak out about stacking.

There needs to be a "Ready for Raiding" quest that requires you to follow an NPC moving all around a room within 1 yard for 30 minutes without getting out of range once.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I'm still a pleb that hasn't gotten any tier 3 garrison buildings minus the main one (whatever it's called). I looked at my achievements and was a bit confused. There's one achievement to do 125 or 150 work orders, and the one to unlock tier 3 buildings requires 250 work orders. But they don't stack? What I mean is I completed the first achievement and assumed at 250 from that I would get the next, but the progress shows something like 100/250 instead of what I assumed would be 225/250.

Is this a bug or as designed?
If you go on the Armory site to look at that achievement, it... looks complicated. No, in fact, it looks like a mess. I would not be unsurprised if the shared-account counter of WO didn't start ticking until you unlocked the character-specific one. Or something.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Just don't invite me on your raids, I'm going to bubble and run over mines then hearth at 50% increased speed (glyphed) and go back to watching my korean soaps while my sniper scan runs on the AH.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Daedalus is going to come out guns blazing and solo Imperator
LOL man you just made me spit coffee Wakandan

@Vit bullshit you said this is the weekend you raid, also did you know Skrigg played PoE with us? I remembered him but forgot he name.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you go on the Armory site to look at that achievement, it... looks complicated. No, in fact, it looks like a mess. I would not be unsurprised if the shared-account counter of WO didn't start ticking until you unlocked the character-specific one. Or something.
Yeah maybe that's it, was just a bit disappointing - I thought the achievements stacked since the second one doesn't appear until you complete the first (I think).

I just keep them fully stocked doing WO's all day either way, just wish it was done because some of this shit is horrendous (14 x 20 GR for instance).