World of Warcraft: Current Year

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Stay at home dad sounds like what a hardcore player would be.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think anyone is going to step up at this point for Mythic in RR. Were a month and change away from BRF with 0 healers and people who barely want to do mechanics let alone help and lead raids. There is also nothing wrong in a casual guild with only doing Heroic also.

I personally want to see the Mythic raids and their extra fun mechanics, those look like what almost these raids should have been.

@Vit, we're working on opening Soys eyes to the realities of this world

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I wouldn't have expected mythic going into this, especially in this tier with the short gap between this intro raid and the next one.

I don't really care about hard mode anymore anyhow. I see it more as something to do when the time between content stretches on way too long.

Sure, I had the patience to pug 6/7 heroic - but that was at times of my choosing, and not 1am on a work night. The stress increases a bit when its win vs sleep, heh.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Question: what's the tldr on how to set up a butcher pug? I grasp the mechanics but is there a tried/true simple "do this, set these groups up, pull"? I've seen a few different subtle variations and don't really understand why.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Question: what's the tldr on how to set up a butcher pug? I grasp the mechanics but is there a tried/true simple "do this, set these groups up, pull"? I've seen a few different subtle variations and don't really understand why.
Essentially you just setup two evenly distributed groups behind butcher and have a ranged dps bounce between the groups every so often.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
He'll cleave the stacked group that has the most players so to the side of the two tanks you'll want equal number DPS (at least 4 so tanks don't take this damage) where one person on each side rotates in and out to spread out that damage. That's the only trick to the fight.

I'm enjoying the hell out of 5 mans on this disc priest. Raiding seems like PW:S spam and thats about it but if we need healers I have no problem focusing on this guy.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have enough on my plate withactualreality. I'll leave it up to you guys to worry about aliens, 9/11 truthiness and Obama's shadow government.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I need a raid leader for Mythic and then we could recruit. It's that simple and I stated this in /gu multiple times. We are a few people short of twenty capable mainly healers. I am not good enough so I am not going to raid lead it but I will recruit for it.

Someone has to step up though.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have enough on my plate withactualreality. I'll leave it up to you guys to worry about aliens, 9/11 truthiness and Obama's shadow government.
We'll discuss this either Saturday during raid or at night. Fartbox sent me some really important documents after seeing the comment above. Don't blame me if Obama shuts the RR guild down for linking this Wakandan

UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY: Alien Skull Found On Mars, Rover Just Passes On By, Nov 18, 2014, UFO Sighting News.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I need a raid leader for Mythic and then we could recruit. It's that simple and I stated this in /gu multiple times. We are a few people short of twenty capable mainly healers. I am not good enough so I am not going to raid lead it but I will recruit for it.

Let's just make Noodles saturday special mythic np.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Honestly wish I had time for mythic, as I was always a hardcore wow raider, but with a kid on the way my 1/2 days a week is maxed out. There are definitely people in the guild capable though.

For the Saturday crew id like us to clear normals and do what we can in heroic. When BRF comes out id like us to slam normal and then mainly work in heroics and doing mythic on the side. I am a man with a lot of faith and perhaps unrealistic expectations but I can dream. Me and Krassus will be able to tank anything, OP DK and warrior.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yea ~ mid 650's should be putting you at/or around 23/24k single target. You're likely not following some really basic concept, which can happen to the best of us. I personally hated dps'ing on my priest and havent touched him since cata - so more power to you.Noxxicis pretty spot on with DPS rotation from what I can gather.Icy veinsisnt vastly different.

If all else fails and you just want to puke out numbers, tryInsanity.
So yeah i've gotten decent results stacking mastery for shadow. I'm up to 663 but still only around 24-25k max on heroic imp but it's waaaaay better than the 18k i was stuck in until I switched out gems and enchants for mastery.

Thanks for the Noxxic link, they were pretty vocal about stacking mastery whilst Icy Veins ranked it pretty low for just about every shadow rotation. Supposedly the dot-weaving build yields the highest dps but fuck if switching back to crit isn't gonna be expensive. Thankfully, mastery isn't too bad as heals; lost maybe 3k hps but still above 35k on most heroic bosses unless RL complains I'll stick to mastery for heals for now.