World of Warcraft: Current Year

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
January 5

WoW's 10th Anniversary

[Requires a realm restart] WoW's 10th Anniversary event has received an extension! The event will begin again at 10AM PST on Tuesday, January 6 and ends at 10AM PST on Tuesday, January 13.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts

Garrison Buildings
Dwarven Bunker/War Mill: Players can now accrue as many Iron Horde Scraps as they want.
Lumber Mill: Players can now accrue as much Timber as they want.
Class

Death Knight
Talent
Conversion now costs 15 Runic Power per second for Frost Death Knights (up from 10 Runic Power).
Hunter
Armor Sets
PvP 2-piece set bonus for Hunters should no longer incorrectly trigger its effect when Freezing Trap activates on a target that is immune.
Paladin
Talents
Empowered Seals (Protection, Retribution) should no longer incorrectly be providing a 30% increase to attack speed on top of its intended benefits.
Armor Sets
[Currently in testing] PvP 4-piece set bonus for Retribution Paladins now increases damage and healing by 2% per Holy Power spent (down from 3%) for 4 seconds (down from 8 seconds).
Rogue
Assassination
Assassination Rogues now deal 6% more damage.
Combat
Vitality now grants 50% additional Attack Power (up from 40%).
Subtlety
Sanguinary Vein now increases damage dealt by 25% (up from 20%).
World Environment

Nagrand
Resolved an issue where players that die in the areas around Highmaul may be unable to resurrect at their corpse.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios

Dungeons
Grimrail Depot
[Requires a realm restart] Nitrogg Thundertower: Assault Cannon's Suppressive Fire now deals less damage.
[Requires a realm restart] Nitrogg Thundertower: Grom'kar Gunner's Shrapnel Blast now deals less damage.
[Requires a realm restart] Nitrogg Thundertower: Iron Infantry now has less health.
PvP
Ashran
[Requires a realm restart] Players now have 60 seconds to accept the prompt to enter Ashran (up from 20 seconds).
Bug Fixes

Resolved an issue that could cause Quest achievements for Draenor zones to not be awarded correctly to characters below level 100.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dwarven Bunker/War Mill: Players can now accrue as many Iron Horde Scraps as they want.
Thank fucking god. They're still useless, but at least they don't stop accruing now.

Conversion now costs 15 Runic Power per second for Frost Death Knights (up from 10 Runic Power).
LOL

Grimrail Depot
[Requires a realm restart] Nitrogg Thundertower: Assault Cannon's Suppressive Fire now deals less damage.
[Requires a realm restart] Nitrogg Thundertower: Grom'kar Gunner's Shrapnel Blast now deals less damage.
[Requires a realm restart] Nitrogg Thundertower: Iron Infantry now has less health.
Always felt this fight's tuning was a little off for fresh 100's

Tenks

The fight was fine IMO it is just random ass pugs seem to have no clue about the mechanics. I've only done the fight 3 times I think and every time I have to explain the mechanics to the group and we wipe 3 times.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
That fight just has a bit too much going on. Personally I felt the wind-pushback aspect was what made it perticularly difficult for people to grasp. Anytime you have an effect that directly effects a player's controls with respect to movement you create a separate instinct of panic which precludes people from focusing on other game aspects.

Tenks

On docks we had DPS who refused to switch when the blood bubble was put on enemies and we were there for at least 10 minutes until we finally got the DPS to switch

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
That fight was a total clusterfuck my first time doing it. The damage output on it didn't seem that bad, though. Most of my runs didn't have any issues.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'd probably put him as one of the harder bosses in the current dungeons, there's just a bit too much going on. And it's not even the last boss.

Vitality

HUSTLE
That fight was a total clusterfuck my first time doing it. The damage output on it didn't seem that bad, though. Most of my runs didn't have any issues.
It's a group ender in CM - some guys just can't figure out grenades rockets and flak my man.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hahaha "Assassination now deals 6% more damage". I knew it was bad, but just a straight 6% buff? What did they buff?

Grimrail was fun. I did it last night on heroic as a healer for the first time and started that fight with 10% mana. Thank god for shadowfiend and smart party members.

Tenks

Usually on heroic I end up just saying once a minute or so jump in the turret and see if you can fire action #2. If you can do it. If not just jump out and start DPS'ing again.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I do maybe one heroic every couple weeks after I look at my 79 inn quests still sitting in my log.

Tenks

Hahaha "Assassination now deals 6% more damage". I knew it was bad, but just a straight 6% buff? What did they buff?

Grimrail was fun. I did it last night on heroic as a healer for the first time and started that fight with 10% mana. Thank god for shadowfiend and smart party members.
Yeah I don't know if when you switch to assassination you just gain a passive 6% damage buff or what

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's kind of a silly conversion rate tbh, pre nerf example
lHMqvSS.png

mind you they would still pump out a crazy amount even with the extra 5 runic power per tick lol