World of Warcraft: Current Year

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Right now for warrior my logic was craft 3 pieces with crit and mastery then take any piece that has at least one or the other.
Works well for this tier anyway.
It's best to let AMR tell you which crafted pieces to make. It knows the shittastic itemization in Highmaul. You can filter it so it knows which gear you have access too, for example, you can tell it not to look at Mythic or Mythic BOEs (very expensive). Then it'll come up with the 3 BIS crafted pieces for you.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's best to let AMR tell you which crafted pieces to make. It knows the shittastic itemization in Highmaul. You can filter it so it knows which gear you have access too, for example, you can tell it not to look at Mythic or Mythic BOEs (very expensive). Then it'll come up with the 3 BIS crafted pieces for you.
And it has me gemming stamina...think I'll pass on mr. robot.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Robot can't keep up with the hotfixes. But gem choices are based on whatever simcraft spits out for EHP.

Also, if you want to put PVP gear into the mix you have to pick gladiator or whatever from the drop down.

It tells me I need about 500k in crafted items / rare BoE's for pre-mythic and pretty much the same even with 685's. Luckily we are a gay-friendly christian casual social hardcore guild and there's only two weeks of highmaul left before we get more loot options.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Apparently blizzard is sending physical gifts to accounts that are 10 years old? My original account got banned but i'm curious if this is actually true lol

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My WoW account started on 12/29/2004 and I haven't gotten shit.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Is MyChoice their paid service? I don't have that(though I did a free 3 month trial that expired recently), but I do have a normal UPS account.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mine started the day it went live and I have heard nothing. I do believe I am registered with those fucks at UPS.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is MyChoice their paid service? I don't have that(though I did a free 3 month trial that expired recently), but I do have a normal UPS account.
It's a free service with pay options if I remember. It just alerts you when someone is sending a package and you can reschedule it(which might be the payed option). If I was you I would make sure your info is correct on battlenet for the shipping address and stuff.

It's great reading the butthurt this is causing to people with accounts just under the deadline.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Mine started the day it went live and I have heard nothing. I do believe I am registered with those fucks at UPS.
Registered with UPS and the MYchoice are two different things. Most people think they have it and don't. Easiest way to check is check your e-mails for notifications from my choice. If you use Amazon you are sure to have them.

Vitality

HUSTLE
My mom is going to get some weird ass elf statue or something from blizzard because I used her info 10 years ago to register for the game... lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
unless you haven't updated your contact information in 10 years, your mom is probably safe from potential virgin elf statues bro

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Registered with UPS and the MYchoice are two different things. Most people think they have it and don't. Easiest way to check is check your e-mails for notifications from my choice. If you use Amazon you are sure to have them.
Yeah, I think them telling you a package is incoming is one of the paid options. I was getting those before the trial ran out. If I try and look at the calendar on UPS MyChoice now, it won't let me. We'll see if something comes. My account was definitely eligible.

Vitality

HUSTLE
unless you haven't updated your contact information in 10 years, your mom is probably safe from potential virgin elf statues bro
I haven't updated that accounts contact info, I think I lost the account info a while ago, I'm on a pretty fresh bnet account currently.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The account I'm using isn't my original account so I guess I'm fuckt. I traded accounts within my guild for my rogue for their warrior around the time AQ40 was released. That account was even vanilla CE so I can't get my mini diablo now
frown.png

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah after the hilarity that was the Friday night raid last week this raid was dull and lifeless