World of Warcraft: Current Year

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not a tank at all. I just don't think these recent hotfixes have done a damned thing to "even things out."
From a tank prot warrior perspective, after the initial nerf to ALL of prot just to nerf gladiator, it's done a whole hell of a lot to bring tanks in line. Previously, our blood DK was absolutely fucking wrecking everything on boss fights, while I brought up the bottom of the chart by a pretty good margin even when we were carrying FnF with shit gear. Now we're both pretty even middle of the pack on our heroic "bring everyone" clears.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Reports from ptr that you can turn in 25 iron scraps for armor and weapon follower upgrades
And I just purchased a bunch of transmog stuff to disenchant. Gee, thanks!

(ok, got 2 months to stockpile since they hotfixed the unique limit over 200...)

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
About fucking time. That better be a real thing, it's long overdue
even if its a "random" gamble i'm okay with it
Meh. Decent change I guess but i've got stacks and stacks of follower upgrades sitting in my bank at this point, I have no use for those either.

A useful change would be making them BoA or the scraps BoA so I can start gearing up alts followers faster with scraps.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Was getting tons of scraps when I was doing the daily dungeon. Now that Im about done with my Garrison, that 50 GR isnt really that big of a deal. So making scraps have that value is paramount if they still want geared players to run dungeons with new characters. (ie. I hope so)
I wish they would just give apexis crystals for spam running dungeons and then change scraps to be redeemable for armor / weapons in a similar fashion. Apexis gear isn't going to ever be the best, which would make raiders happy, and it would be on par with heroic raid gear potentially and make filthy casuals like me happy.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Meh. Decent change I guess but i've got stacks and stacks of follower upgrades sitting in my bank at this point, I have no use for those either.

A useful change would be making them BoA or the scraps BoA so I can start gearing up alts followers faster with scraps.
GAH I wish. I have nearly a full stack of the give follower full 615 set of weapons and armor upgrades and nothing I can do with them. I should just sell them but holding onto them incase they suddenly get a clue and flip them to BOA.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
GAH I wish. I have nearly a full stack of the give follower full 615 set of weapons and armor upgrades and nothing I can do with them. I should just sell them but holding onto them incase they suddenly get a clue and flip them to BOA.
I've been selling them. I'll be mad if they end up making them worth a shit!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They really need to add a reason to do daily heroics. Some sort of reward outside of 50 GR and 60 gold since at a certain point you don't care enough to spend your time for either. They should give possibly a selection of rewards either WoD reputation, follower items, complete 1 cycle of work orders, etc etc. Without any rewards running daily heroics is just painful.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
after the initial nerf to ALL of prot just to nerf gladiator
Funny that you should mention that, because the hotfix this week that nerfed Blood Boil by 33% could only possibly be justified as a nerf to Blood AE had the side effect of also gutting Blood ST--which was never anything special at all--and knocking about 8k dps off Unholy BiS sims for multiple-target fights. That's why I have little faith in them achieving any kind of parity before BRF, as clearly there is either ignorance [of side effects] or incompetence running wild in the group doing these hotfixes.

Personally I think Blood and Druid ST damage is about where it should be, monk and warrior are too high now, and the first paladin nerf did absolutely nothing to bring them in line. Haven't seen the results of the second one, but I am skeptical.

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
They really need to add a reason to do daily heroics. Some sort of reward outside of 50 GR and 60 gold since at a certain point you don't care enough to spend your time for either. They should give possibly a selection of rewards either WoD reputation, follower items, complete 1 cycle of work orders, etc etc. Without any rewards running daily heroics is just painful.
Why do they exactly? I don't have a reason to run a daily heroic, so I don't. I don't feel loss, maybe you should just stop doing it. I haven't done a heroic in weeks, even on my alt.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I don't mind not doing them either, though if they added the +300 rep like MOP, I might.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Here's the gift people who have had accounts since launch day are getting:

rrr_img_88041.jpg

Spoilered it in case you want to be surprised.

Just checked, this account is from 2006. I sold my launch day one. Fuuuuuu

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Did you have to be continuously subscribed? I quit for a month or two, but mine is still a launch day account.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Did you have to be continuously subscribed? I quit for a month or two, but mine is still a launch day account.
Probably yes. Mine was a launch day account and I missed may be a month total of sub, and no statue on the horizon.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Oh, I'm definitely not getting one then. I've been inactive probably more than I've been active in the last 10 years.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'd guess this is what significantly trims down the number of eligible accounts, yeah.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know hell have it give a follower upgrade or rep like they did in pandaria anything. As it stands unless you are working on inn quests chances are you are never doing heroics after you finish the legendary ring stuff.