World of Warcraft: Current Year

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Whose balls do I have to fondle around here to get some honest reviews on gaming headphones? I currently have theTurtle Beach Ear Force PX22and after a year the plastic headband is cracking and just fucking up my shit hard.

I've had the Razer Carcharias before and the mic just fucking stopped working 3 months in, on both mine and my wifes headsets. Both of the above were fucking great before they broke. I think the PX22's actually sound way better than the Carcharias but yea.

Suggestions, let's have them.
I get Gamecom headsets, always feel nice and last forever.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
People don't have all epic followers with enough upgrades to raise all the ones needed to clear BRF raid missions to 660 the moment it releases?
If you're on an alt, you probably don't. But then, if you're on an alt, you're not at the 12th campaign questline.
Not that I really mind that none of the stuff is useful to me. My garrison mission stuff got all fucked up because of the faction change, so I just stopped trying to do it. I'm glad I'm not missing out on anything because of that.
I've begun doing some stuff for the fun, like having each possible building at least in one garrison. My NE druid is recruiting a team of all female followers. The Draenei mage is going all on draenei, non-natives can gtfo of his garrison.

Master Plan makes it easy to have your garrison on auto-pilot anyway: express-complete missions, click on all lvl100/100% missions first for crates of salavage, then whatever remains with more than 75% chance, done.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I think like 15 of my followers are 655 currently. I stopped upgrading them, though, once I found out it was going higher in 6.1. Will save my upgrade shit until then, I guess.
All of the followers listed by Master Plan as going in for the BRF missions are upgraded to 654 (no sense in wasting 2 ilvls yet).

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Did they change the trading post? Everything's been 30gr for a couple of days now.
Got the same traders for a couple days, haven't checked for today.

It's just like everything else: random is random.
random-number-generator-dilbert-comic.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
All of the followers listed by Master Plan as going in for the BRF missions are upgraded to 654 (no sense in wasting 2 ilvls yet).
I don't understand what you're saying here. They are automatically upgraded?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think he's saying he has them all as 654 then once the patch drops he has the tokens to max them out

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One thing to note though is it appears to be some what bugged. I finished it last night and did not get the follower. In trade others were confirming they did not get the follower from the completion as well.
I must have missed a quest or am on the second to last one. I just did the quest in gorgrond where you go into the cave and investigate the steam vents.

actually I might be a couple behind...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think he's saying he has them all as 654 then once the patch drops he has the tokens to max them out
Oh, true that. Yeah, I lied about their ilvl. Most of mine are 654 for that exact reason.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I think I have 18 followers at 645 and that's about all im willing to invest in this shitty microgame
My problem is that I'm going to exceed the stack limit - again - for the green weapon tokens. If I put them in bank, I'm going to forget about them. What else can you do except put them on your followers until they max their weapon.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They should just let you trade in stacks.

Not sure why I need 700 stacks of the 615 armor upgrade, why can't I turn in 20 to get a 630 armor upgrade or something. I guess that would be too nice..

Needless

Toe Sucker
we had two disc priests for some god awful reason in the first couple weeks of heroic content.. but the second disc priest who couldn't get shields off was significantly lower and had to rely on clarity of will lol
Certainly not ideal lol