World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Used the instant epic on my newest 100, crap, used reroll token, worse, and back to the bench went Olin Umberhide.

I think I have 4 followers left that aren't epic 100.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have a bunch of inactive that aren't Epic 100, but I'm not leveling those fucks.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Used the instant epic on my newest 100, crap, used reroll token, worse, and back to the bench went Olin Umberhide.

I think I have 4 followers left that aren't epic 100.
I get my 1 new epic mount follower from the inn each week and power it to epic to see if I can 100% every mission down the board.

My paladin has 1 mission at 97% and everything else is 100%. Dk still needs a few epic followers to catch up. Shitty druid has 100% to everything and doesn't have an inn.

Random is random.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
So should I be pushing to have a follower over ilvl 650 so that I can do garrison raids or is it not that important atm. I'm personally around ilevel 630 atm and it'd be nice to know what to prioritize. I have an epic follower close to 650.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just check your missions of interest tab on Master Plan and upgrade the followers which are in the most amount of raid missions

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I don't have an inn so I guess having just the one BRF at 97% and one legendary stone mission at 92% with 3 epic mounts is actually pretty lucky compared to the sad shitshow I've read about others winding up with. But I keep trying to win the full 100% lottery because it's not like there's much else to do. Sure, Cacklebone would be a great follower to pick up but fuck that shit.

Lately I run my anti-afk and just tab over for missions somewhat obsessively since my alt is in full on pokemon bitch mode now. At least he's past the point where those 50gr daily dungeons are of any use. Up to 3 Croman failures now!

I don't think I'll miss doing the daily worker-shuffle by the time 6.1 comes around and nerfs it. It'd be nice if they tossed in a way to raise the follower cap to go with it, but I haven't seen any mention of that. Every 6.x patch should raise the cap because MOAR POKEMONS.

My only miner is far too useful to park in the mine, but who gives a shit about the mine?

Sorry, this much pokemon blabber should have been in the garrison thread.

Uhh.. so.. new raid in two weeks that looks about ten times more interesting than Highmaul without being retarded long like ToT/SoO. I'd be saving my tokens for it except FUCKING BUTCHER TRINKET. /twitch Still two more heroic butcher rolls to get in this week, hooray.

I did finally get the normal Scales of Doom off a roll, so normal highmaul is beaten at last. It was a bigger upgrade than any other slot I can get in mythic.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Just check your missions of interest tab on Master Plan and upgrade the followers which are in the most amount of raid missions
And alt-click the tab in case you have someone on the bench who is more useful than you knew. Otherwise it won't look at inactives.

Although I suppose only follower mission addicts have a bunch of epics riding the pine.

Tenks

I have yet to get a ring drop in either LFR or normal on my rogue. My 630 ring is a black mark on me
frown.png

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Alt-click Missions of Interest tab.

Kreug, I still need Croman for the DK, and I'll be tanking heroics for a friend's mage tonight or tomorrow if you want to knock that out.

Tenks

I need Croman as well so if you're forming a party send a tell to Thetan, Marched or Tnks or just announce in gchat that you're forming up

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I got a 670 ring off my only heroic kill and the other one is the 680 quest ring.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd do Croman. Can heal with the priest if you're willing to let me test out holy, or DPS as shadow.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well, whoever's on by 7 EST at the latest can go today and I'll do it again tomorrow if more people need him. Definitely doing UBRS too, because it turns out that's the one I actually need myself.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
7 EST is prime kid/wife time. Earliest I can get on during the week is usually 10 EST unfortunately. Hoping to talk wife into the raid Saturday morning however! If anyone still needs and is on later, I'll tank it.