World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I beat SimC by 2k on butcher and kargath (heroic/no stands) this week. 32k vs 30k sim. Naturally he didn't start logging until Brakenspore.

Yes using Lone Wolf.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
heroics make me want to pull my fucking hair out. The dungeon journal specifically tells you by spec, what you need to do. No one interrupts, people stand in fire, my god.
I refuse to ever run everbloom again because of all the pants on head retards around

I guess Im dense? So they small upgrades are available in the salvage yard but not the big follower upgrades? I mean, i was already thinking about getting rid of the building to begin with so it doesnt really matter... But thats just another nail in the coffin if so. (Five level 100 characters, all with a Salvage Yard and not once have I received an upgrade.)
Now way I'm dropping it, makes me way to much money.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Heroic healing on a monk is so incredibly dull. Drop totem and just channel your heal and very, very rarely have to surge. Just to keep shit interesting I build Chi and Envelope else I'd fall asleep.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I refuse to ever run everbloom again because of all the pants on head retards around

Now way I'm dropping it, makes me way to much money.
I feel you on the everbloom thing. That instance is either really easy or impossible if people are retarded on the final boss fight.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I feel you on the everbloom thing. That instance is either really easy or impossible if people are retarded on the final boss fight.
Someone showed me the sploits to skip most of the trash packs, and god damn it's the only tolerable way to do the instance. I've never had a problem with the boss fight(s), but I've always been quick to ditch a group or quick to boot idiots.

Tenks

Yeah you only have to pull like 1 or 2 packs to get to the tree boss then maybe 3 to get to the trio and then the mage crap to get to the caster boss. If your instance group knows how to do it you can knock it out in like 10 minutes.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brewmaster statue makes the final fight a joke.
Lol ya that would help a lot. I have had some runs where people simply refuse to step on flowers and then when the horde of things spawn they just run them all over the damn place dying as far from tanks and healers as possible while also making sure to NEVER free any trapped NPC or player because vines have cooties.

Tenks

Yesterday I ran heroic Everbloom on my monk and 4/5 of us used the path to get to the trio boss and 1/5 decided to just yolo pull all the trash leading up to them because he couldn't get it to work. Fun stuff.

Also they completely redid that boss in Grimrail. He's boring as shit now.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As long as I have a good healer, Brewmaster tanking the last boss is easy. The only problem Ive ever had out of that instance multiple times is the Trio group. People just cant grasp how to help me interrupt Healing Wave. DBM Even says to interrupt. Ill skip most trash in that instance, but fuck waiting on people to learn how to jump on the root at the base of the hill next to the tree boss just so we can skip 3 packs of trash to get to the Trio.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I do have the feather. I'll have to look up what others are useful, someday.

Rogue got like 5 pieces in normal yesterday so it's less of a soul crushing experience to do it now I guess.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I beat SimC by 2k on butcher and kargath (heroic/no stands) this week. 32k vs 30k sim. Naturally he didn't start logging until Brakenspore.

Yes using Lone Wolf.
I always wondered why you never went FS, I'm with everyone else couldn't imagine playing SV without it really smooths it out. You should try it, I would guess you see a non trivial dps increase whatever your sims are saying (you are also odd man out on that, all sims I ever saw had LW running waaaaaaaaay back).

I'm just going to let my sub lapse I think, had a lot of fun so far but fuck all the bullshit trying to find a new mythic guild. No one wants Hunters (despite fucking crushing their current hunters on logs like Kreug said) and then having to transfer and likely faction change etc. Game is fun but don't think it's worth all that hassle, especially not with other games still fun and taking up time (HotS and Hearthstone mainly).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
A lot of people came back to this game and to our casual guild with a lot more ferocity than a casual player would ever have, when things stopped being fun and people got burnt out or left the guild I just sat there confused. The minivan dads will always have a place for those who want to sit in the plush bench seats of a Ford Aerostar

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I do have the feather. I'll have to look up what others are useful, someday.
If you're a gotta catch em all person who wants all the toys, pets, etc from inn quests, you're going to do them all anyway. If all you care about is practical use items from the inn, there's only two. Aviana's feather and oralius's whispering crystal (reusable 100 to all stats flask).