World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
You want insanely fast leveling, take a crafted weapon and full level 100 heirloom +XP gear.
Yup my shaman hit 100 before 6.1 I am working on a mage on the horde side to see how that works the full heirloom stuff is making leveling go almost to fast its really hard to keep up moving from zone to zone given how fast I bang through the quests level range.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
BRF is pretty cool and the fights are far better than highmaul.
While I agree that BRF is better than Highmaul, especially encounter design, I am utterly sick of having orcs for boss encounters (oh and a blast furnace...A GODDAMN BLAST FURNACE...SO EPIC!!!). For those of us that have been raiding continously since SoO was released, this is now 18 months of pretty much orcs, orcs, and more orcs! I was running through Saph/KT the other day to try and get the music scroll off of KT and I realized that Saph's room felt more epic/fantastical than anything WoD raiding has given us.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
While I agree that BRF is better than Highmaul, especially encounter design, I am utterly sick of having orcs for boss encounters (oh and a blast furnace...A GODDAMN BLAST FURNACE...SO EPIC!!!). For those of us that have been raiding continously since SoO was released, this is now 18 months of pretty much orcs, orcs, and more orcs! I was running through Saph/KT the other day to try and get the music scroll off of KT and I realized that Saph's room felt more epic/fantastical than anything WoD raiding has given us.
Been saying it for a while.

Metzens was saying "Oh but it's not going to be Orcs! Orcs are just the tip of the expansion, you don't know what's coming!" 6 months of WoD, nothing but Orcs. Should just rename the game to "World of Orcs (and Trolls when Orcs are on leave)"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well we have Kromog, Oregorger, Blast Furnace, Gruul, Hanz and Franz that are not orcs at least. I find the fights really fun at least.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hans and Franz are paaamped up orcs yo.

Hellscream is going to drink the kool-aid so we'll have green orcs instead of brown orcs and the raid could have more of a Burning Legion influence. Sunwell with orcs instead of elves. While they are at it they can update the terrible demon models that they pulled straight out of warcraft 3.

I guess we won't know until Blizzcon if they are seriously going with the two raid tier plan and another expansion due by spring. We've heard that song before.

Mythic BRF already seems to be destroying guilds at a pretty alarming clip. Unbeatable without class stacking - only 20 guilds have managed it, and only one of those is US. And they say the ilevel boost isn't about tuning?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The ilevel boost is about them fucking up with the overtuning but blaming it on the customers that thought the reward didn't feel there.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Mr Robot question.
I have 645 staff and compared to the 660 conquest point staff it's a 200 pt differential. On Mr Robot, the CP staff is enchanted and it's comparing it to my unenchanted staff. Is that enchant adding in to the 200 pt differential? and if it is, how many points is that enchant? Right now it's the biggest CP upgrade for me, but I don't know how much that enchant is being accredited to it.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Mr Robot question.
I have 645 staff and compared to the 660 conquest point staff it's a 200 pt differential. On Mr Robot, the CP staff is enchanted and it's comparing it to my unenchanted staff. Is that enchant adding in to the 200 pt differential? and if it is, how many points is that enchant? Right now it's the biggest CP upgrade for me, but I don't know how much that enchant is being accredited to it.
as far as I know it makes all item comparisons as if they were gemmed (if they have a slot) and enchanted.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The ilevel boost is about them fucking up with the overtuning but blaming it on the customers that thought the reward didn't feel there.
Really it is both. I came into BRF and the first few pieces of gear I had were lower Ilevel than what I had from my garrison missions it felt pretty meh coming into a new raid and having gear that dropped not be an upgrade or even a side grade. Then they went and overtuned it a bit compared to highmaul so you still wound up with a ton of people running highmaul instead of moving on to brf as they should have been doing.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be including enchants.

Although, it does do weird things like include set bonuses if you try to compare items that would break your set.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be including enchants.

Although, it does do weird things like include set bonuses if you try to compare items that would break your set.
When i hover over the staff, it shows up with the weapon enchant on the tooltip. I'm just confused and I would hate wasting CPs to upgrade a 645 to a 660 when I have a few 620 blue items left to go (and they have good stats) but MrRobot only gives them a +100 upgrade versus the 200 from the staff.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
When i hover over the staff, it shows up with the weapon enchant on the tooltip. I'm just confused and I would hate wasting CPs to upgrade a 645 to a 660 when I have a few 620 blue items left to go (and they have good stats) but MrRobot only gives them a +100 upgrade versus the 200 from the staff.
It does include enchants, but it compares as if the item you have now is enchanted as well (whether it is or not). If that makes sense.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
got knocked up to 692 which made getting into brf mythic a bit easier. 2/10 now and we started working on gruul yesterday, damn that fight seems so easy but all the fucking dps can't move out of the overhead smash. I know most guilds said to do Gruul 5th but I figure with the already inflated gear levels, it can't be too bad. We got him to 25% on our third attempt and then everyone just started sucking major dick and we got no more good attempts for the night