World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Don't forget that baller $1k a day from treasure missions yo.

I hate garrisons because I can't stop fiddling with them, despite them being boring and superfluous. This shit is the reason I never touch facebook games and shit, time-limited resource games where you feel like you're losing something if you don't log in every time a cooldown is up trigger my obsessiveness way too much. And now it's shoved into the game I actually enjoy playing, instead of being safely sequestered in some facebook/browser hellhole.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is there any reason to hold onto the Timeless Isle armor tokens? The 496 stuff gets replaced really quickly in WoD. Only thing I can think of is to send gold cross server, but if you don't have a 90 that can "use" them, they are only good for 5g each.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there any reason to hold onto the Timeless Isle armor tokens? The 496 stuff gets replaced really quickly in WoD. Only thing I can think of is to send gold cross server, but if you don't have a 90 that can "use" them, they are only good for 5g each.
At this point probably not and really not if you have another character who can either funnel the character some cash or some of the WOD crafted stuff. Its not bad but its mostly good for hole fillers until you get WOD greens/blues to replace them. If you have some laying around may as well use them but don't go out of your way to acquire them.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I think I'm a day or two away from canceling. You can blame players like me for the long delay in opening full LFR. Got all my alts Blackhand kills so I've essentially "seen" everything from every class I'm interested in. My tolerance for the retards I raid with is super low that any personal satisfaction I might get from finishing Heroic and progressing through Mythic isn't worth the frustration. The same gear just with higher ilvl isn't real motivating.

I'm basically holding out just to see how the game time token thing works out. For some reason I'm really interested in how it's going to work out.

I'm sure there's tons of gold just sitting in people's banks out of circulation. Will this bring some of that out and what kind of inflation will it cause?

If demand exceeds supply will the AH show no tokens for sale, or will Bliz inject extra tokens as a sink? How will the system judge price in that case? Will it just jack up the price every hour until someone decides to sell? I suspect initially demand will far exceed supply due to the hidden gold in people's banks that prices are going to spike up the first week.

I'm also curious who even buys gold these days. Even a casually run garrison makes more than enough for most peoples needs.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone have a guild or does anyone run a HM/BRF normal group for alts or something, anything really i raid with noodlecrew on my priest, but i wanna get my DK some BRF/HM gear and i dont wanna pug so looking for a group.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
At this point probably not and really not if you have another character who can either funnel the character some cash or some of the WOD crafted stuff. Its not bad but its mostly good for hole fillers until you get WOD greens/blues to replace them. If you have some laying around may as well use them but don't go out of your way to acquire them.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I was on my bank mule, and he is just buried in them.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Its not bad but its mostly good for hole fillers until you get WOD greens/blues to replace them.
And even then. Heirlooms are just below those at 90, and jump far above as soon as you ding 91. Head, chest, shoulders, cape, legs are better off as heirlooms. Probably even necklaces, or trinket.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I was on my bank mule, and he is just buried in them.
May as well use them then. They do last till you hare 103-104 baring some good luck on rolling something to purple on a quest reward. Worst comes to worse you upgrade past them and you either stick them in void storage for the look or you make 20is gold when you sell them. I would never bother running timless isle at this point but no reason not to use them if it takes no effort and you already have some.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Wtf is happening in EU land today? Haven't been able to get on for 2 hours.

Edit : Lol @ 40pc of NL being without power.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Looking for an unholy DK i can pick the brain of, have questions about rotations etc, going by skullflower or w/es guide but i dont feel efficient at all.

DavivMcD

Peasant
Icy-vein's guide is a bit more concise than skullflower's and amounts to pretty much the same thing. What are you feeling inefficient about? Are your runes/runic power capping? Are your dots dropping?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Looking for an unholy DK i can pick the brain of, have questions about rotations etc, going by skullflower or w/es guide but i dont feel efficient at all.
Want to you want to know? Skulls guide is excellent. Although, he's trying to push BoS up a tier and it really just doesn't perform on 95% of fight attempts. It's a shit load of work for very little gain, and you're better off pouring your time into perfecting your timings using NP+UB. Necroticblight was the style I started working on in HM, and then it became a thing as more people started to find that Defile just really sucked balls on most fights.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
How important are racials these days? I know they got some changes with WoD. Torn between Gnome or Human priest. The new human racial that boosts 2 stats of your choice sounds pretty good.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly unless you are super bleeding edge raider racials are mostly just personal preference/flavor.

seanc_sl

shitlord
They are worth more than 5g if you convert them into the armor piece

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So yeah, that "spring break" thing turned into the gm/raid leader, a tank, a solid dps, and maybe more quitting or jumping ship.

Right when there's absolutely nothing left for me in heroic and Mythic progression is the only thing to log in for.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So yeah, that "spring break" thing turned into the gm/raid leader, a tank, a solid dps, and maybe more quitting or jumping ship.

Right when there's absolutely nothing left for me in heroic and Mythic progression is the only thing to log in for.
Welcome to the club once again Kreugen.