World of Warcraft: Current Year

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
So....are the only weapons we will use for the entire expansion Artifact? I can't help but feel that way.
It looks that way but with the ability to change the looks does it matter? I mean even now with trangmogs most people don't use the lame weapon graphics on half the shit they get.

Finally separate rule sets for PvP, only how many years after we asked for it? The new honor system might get me PvPing again, haven't touched the shit since TBC outside of getting the MoP legendary.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Lol it really does seem like they turned pvp progression into the hots talent gating thing.

is it just me or does nobody in the audience seem to give a shit about any of this

or is that a german thing

wait never mind they all just clapped politely for double jump
cWdYqxb.png

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Sounds like it.
It looks that way but with the ability to change the looks does it matter? I mean even now with trangmogs most people don't use the lame weapon graphics on half the shit they get.

Finally separate rule sets for PvP, only how many years after we asked for it? The new honor system might get me PvPing again, haven't touched the shit since TBC outside of getting the MoP legendary.
I guess you guys have a point. But as a player, I always loved getting that new weapon drop. I'm wondering if they will make the weapon upgrade in ilvl when you complete a zones main story, and then dungeons, and then heroic dungeons, and then raids.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess you guys have a point. But as a player, I always loved getting that new weapon drop. I'm wondering if they will make the weapon upgrade in ilvl when you complete a zones main story, and then dungeons, and then heroic dungeons, and then raids.
Collect 50 bear asses to make your artifact level up to dungeon heroic ilevel.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Hmmm so Beta later this year means we are facing at least 6 months of nothing from 6.2 to launch of Legion? When did the WoD beta start?

xzi

Mouthbreather
Maybe they'll actually start separating their balance from PvE and PvP fucking finally, jesus.

As for the Artifacts being the only weapons being used, I guess nobody really knows but blizzard but my interpretation of them was more based on the skill trees around the artifact than the weapon itself

Either way, I've been waiting like 10 years to have a goddamn Ashbringer and finally I can hold it for like 3 months before it's irrelevant!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
As a filthy casual this looks great to me. New class to dick around with, possible pvp improvements, and tons of cosmetic/collectible shit. I also like that they are keeping the follower system from wod in some form. i love having my bodyguard running around with me.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
They did say some of this would open up before the xpac officially dropped right? Kind of like an AQ opening event?