World of Warcraft: Current Year

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If only they handed the WoW movie to their cinematic guys and used some good writers...

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Summer? dam that noise. There would need to be "nothing" else out to play "at all". Oh well im content with quitting a few months ago, knew id not last waiting on new content.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Moderately shocked at zero D3 in the opening ceremony. I actually expected that might be the surprise.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I really expected something about Diablo as well, poor D3 team always being forced to the back of the bus.

But yeah holy fuck, summer release date for Legion is.. an insane wait. & yeah seriously, fuck off with factions already.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Metzen could get me hype for anything.

Also nice seeing Furors bitchface on my screen.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Hahaha, seriously. Although I will forever give it to the WoW art team, without a doubt the zones look pretty as all fuck. I'm very interested in the art to be honest, but sadly that's not all that makes the game.
There is still 45 minutes left thankfully.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hahaha, seriously. Although I will forever give it to the WoW art team, without a doubt the zones look pretty as all fuck. I'm very interested in the art to be honest, but sadly that's not all that makes the game.
There is still 45 minutes left thankfully.
Yea I mean everything looks great, but are we gonna get another 94 Honda Civic with $3,000 wheels?

xzi

Mouthbreather
This is sort of neat but I'm not sure how it's going to play out. It almost seems like they're pulling something similar to bounties from D3. Obviously not the EXACT same system but with the map they pulled up it feels familiar to that.

flexible leveling is pretty rad, can go wherever the fuck you want to level. & Suramar is a max level zone right off the bat which I'm glad about. Need more max level content that isn't strictly raiding imo.