World of Warcraft: Current Year

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Frostwolf Orcs, Arakkoa Outcasts, and Laughing Skull orcs (although he's only a 50 rep kill, may not be worth it).

I think that's all the launch reps except the PVP one.
I'm killing a warbringer spawn and scouts that get in the way and they drop Shado-Pan, Golden Lotus, August Celestials and Klaxxi rep tokens. Each rep has a token for 1k per shot, ~3 drop per kill.

edit: and success! have a triceratops mount. Now to go trap one.

Inque

FunEmployed
There's an add that spawns once every 30 minutes on a boat off the shore of Isle of Giants which drops multiple rep coins and it's a lot quicker than trying to get the warbringers.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Considering that Legion's Demon Hunters will essentially start close to 100, you don't need to hoard it for launch.
Yeah. Might just boost my warrior up. He's level 64 from doing alliance pet battles quests and archaeology (and has flying... slow flying). Holy shit it's a pain in the ass for a Vanilla character to finally log into Cataclysm-era EK/Kalimdor. I don't have most of the FPs anymore, so I need to slow fly to most of them.

velk

Trakanon Raider
What melee dps is looking to have the best self healing?
For legion ? DK I think - death strike is being changed to use runic power instead of runes, so your dps doesn't go to hell if you spam it when levelling.

Given how ass all the rest of the melee self healing is, I would not be surprised if they make death strike blood only though.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Likely DK, but ret paladin is pretty efficient at staying alive as well.
I'm maining a holy pal, and want something to level now since I'm boosting my paladin---I don't have a DK above 56 so that'll be a fun experience.

Have an opinion on unholy vs frost, and how they're looking in legion? I like the look of some frost talents but unholy's artifact is zomg awesome.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I can't think of any mechanic that would be challenging for any class in that fight. I'm not even sure that 650+ is a requirement, but since it's easy to get 650 you probably should.

Rime

<Donor>
A fresh 100 might not have enough HP to live through the third phase or the DPS to bring her out of phase 2 is the only reason I mention getting to 650.

Also, make sure you start the fight in Melee range, even if you are ranged or Wrack will kill you.

Railin_sl

shitlord
I am trying to decide what to boost. I mainly just pvp. I have been playing a resto shaman, but I was always looked over in rated bgs. People would rather run pally, druid, monk over a shaman usually. Do you think that will change with legion or more of the same? Otherwise im thinking of rolling a druid or pally, or maybe even a priest.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Disc priests are pretty crazy in pvp right now, i boosted one with the intent to play shadow but ended up just doing disc pvp. It takes 3-4 people to take you down in pub BG's with rated there has to be a clear cc/stun/silence rotation on you or you'll outheal the dps. i also cant speak for other healers but the mobility is really good with Body and soul giving you a 60% speed boost and the 2/4 pvp set letting penance boost speed (or reduce enemies).

Disc priests are one of the classes that are changing the most in the expansion though, not sure how viable they are going to be now that they are advertised as "healing damage dealers".

xzi

Mouthbreather
Holy Paladin is in a pretty strong place in PvP right now, and can even dish out some nasty damage if you get crits with holy shock (not that it should be your priority but it's at least there).

There's just so many cooldown that are in a good place and while I haven't played Legion yet, with the addition of being a stronger healer the closer you are to your target I can see holy being wanted even more than it is now.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Holy Paladin is in a pretty strong place in PvP right now, and can even dish out some nasty damage if you get crits with holy shock (not that it should be your priority but it's at least there).

There's just so many cooldown that are in a good place and while I haven't played Legion yet, with the addition of being a stronger healer the closer you are to your target I can see holy being wanted even more than it is now.
Holy will have a solid offensive build, its looking like, in legion as well.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I'm maining a holy pal, and want something to level now since I'm boosting my paladin---I don't have a DK above 56 so that'll be a fun experience.

Have an opinion on unholy vs frost, and how they're looking in legion? I like the look of some frost talents but unholy's artifact is zomg awesome.
Frost has a rotation which is basically whack-a-mole so it depends if you like that kind of thing I guess. Legion looks to be making it less RNG-tastic by having killing machine only apply to obliterate, so you can never use it up on the wrong thing.