World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sterling

El Presidente
So, every garrison has the same RNG daily profession vendor and this vendor is the only source of the 680 patterns? So if RNG goes badly it could be impossible for a certain armor type to upgrade crafted to 680 for weeks or even months?
You can go to someone else's garrison and get it.

Sterling

El Presidente
Oh I see what you meant. Yeah, seems like it's a different profession/trader each day and it's the only one people can get.

Madsapper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Blue post saying profession vendor is regional so you should visit other people's garrisons. If garrison chat is regional then more pants-on-head.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I got the raid quest dude in my Garrison and had to hunt around for someone with the profession vendor since I am actually a tailor. I can see where it gets people visiting each other's Garrisons in ways maybe that the Invasions never did...but meh.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I can't believe they thought this was a good idea. There is a 13.7% chance that in one month at least one of the eight profession vendors will not have shown up at all yet, completely locking certain classes out of 680 crafted.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
In the LFG tool there's been plenty of auto accept custom groups for the various garrison quests so at least that part isn't too bad. My two Bracken quests thus far have given grandiose pants and grandiose shoulders.

The recipe vendor is crap, hopefully it's like the apexis dailies were at launch where it cycled through each one once before going truly random. Alchemy seemed to get fucked extra hard since their trinket and transmutes are also on that vendor.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So it sounds like they meant the trigger to be 8 Mythic highmaul OR xx heroic BRF kills, but the second one is just broken.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I actually got something useful out of my BRF cache. 680 shoulders to replace my 645s. The HM caches have been nothing but a long string of dissapointment giving me shit I already have.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thanks for testing out the caches before us europoors can give it a whirl! I suppose my main will be in the clear for a mythic cache tonight (have maybe 10-14 kills in mythic highmaul) wheras my alt will likely get a heroic box. Seems ok to me!

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
On a side note, I may not have noticed it before, but my dudes got increased success chance at 675 vs. 660. I don't remember that being the case before, but I topped out my dudes at 654 rather than 655 so perhaps that is it.
It did work before, just not as much because you couldn't do a full tier upgrade (+15ilvls). I had one raid mission that required me to raise 3 followers at 654 to get to 98% instead of 92.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The answer to the question appears to be "no fucking clue" with theories ranging from "need mythic highmaul" to "need blackhand dead on normal and heroic" to "some guy with only 3 heroic kills got mythic so WTF!?"
This is Everquest level shit. Need a coder to chime in.
It's a bit painful in terms of communication. Rygarius, man, you DO know the source of loot rules is guesses, right? Because you never told anyone what those "working as intended" rules were.