World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The casual rerolled guild is thinking about trying HFC normal on fridays at 9pm est, if anyone is interested please post in that thread. I have 0 experience and will be leading it, so keep that in mind.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
So am I not able to see my old characters unless I resub? I wanted to do that level 20 thing for Hearthstone and I assumed I had some alts in their teens (because I do in literally every MMO I've ever touched) but in the server list nothing shows any existing characters.

I rolled a furry monk because I've never played a monk but the leveling up is pretty boring and I already wanna skip it :p

Itzena_sl

shitlord
My point is, if people actually did the instance correctly it wouldn't be an issue, but it seems every PUG I run into in this instance want's to waste time (and gold on repair bills) trying to do it the "short" way. Makes me sometimes wish I was in a guild where I wasn't the only guy online. Maybe I should shop around for another casual guild with people who are actually online and can run instances with.
Stock up on swapblasters.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So am I not able to see my old characters unless I resub? I wanted to do that level 20 thing for Hearthstone and I assumed I had some alts in their teens (because I do in literally every MMO I've ever touched) but in the server list nothing shows any existing characters.

I rolled a furry monk because I've never played a monk but the leveling up is pretty boring and I already wanna skip it :p
The game is f2p until level 20, and yes you can see any/all characters you had previously even if you're unsubbed.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Looking for anyone still alive to do some mythic dungeons... Kreugen#1914

Mostly just want to get the trinket. But it's fucking hard to get it going as 695 dps

Itzena_sl

shitlord

Probably be better than the film
biggrin.png

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Just join your servers resident 10000+ member guild that advertisers 24 hours a day in trade chat.
I used to be in one of those. I think my entire cross-realm/battlegroup (or what the hell they're called) is dead. I'm always surprised when I actually see someone say something on /trade. It's scary!
redface.png

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
I have an HFC geared prot/holy pally on horde and prot pally/blood DK/resto druid on alliance if anyone wants to group for the mythic dungeon shit this week. Can send me a PM with battle net details!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I got a Shadow's Edge way back when on my warrior but never finished the Shadowmourne questline. Anyone interested in doing ICC 25 with me (can't solo the infusion portions of the quest) to do their own shadowmourne or for the ICC 25 achieves for the mount?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I got a Shadow's Edge way back when on my warrior but never finished the Shadowmourne questline. Anyone interested in doing ICC 25 with me (can't solo the infusion portions of the quest) to do their own shadowmourne or for the ICC 25 achieves for the mount?
If you're Alliance I can help. Still need Twice bitten or whatever achievement.

Dom_sl

shitlord
So they're removing access to the legendary ring questline in Legion, like they did with the MoP cloak one.

I'm not surprised, but I'm getting sick of Blizzard removing shit from the game to artificially create some sort of limited opportunity appeal to staying subbed to a game that is getting less and less content. A huge chunk of the game is going back to older shit to achieve/loot something, and removing some of it just reduces things that people have to do.

Mostly, I feel bad for new/lapsed-sub players that have to miss out on the story content of the legendary quests. Want to know what half of the shit a specific xpack is about? LOL, youtube it bitch.

Old grey mare just ain't what she used to be.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
^ I have the exact opposite opinion.

Edit: The legendary items from MoP and WoD date your character and make them unique. I have several max level characters, but only a few completed legendary rings. Same with the cloak. You'll be happy to hear that they're seemingly moving away from the cloak/ring style legendaries and making them a little more traditionally acquired in Legion. I doubt they'll remove the Legion drops given how they're acquired vs. an expansion-long story quest.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
You only need help for the blood infusion part. The other two can be done solo (source: did it on my warrior just last month, collecting 50 shards now).

I have no friends so I had to resort to trade chat for help. Got called a troll for offering gold but in the end found two nice people to help.

Currently gearing my 80 DK for Herald of the Titans. Need two or three slots (first Ulduar 25 run was good) and then I'm set.