World of Warcraft: Current Year

Felmega_sl

shitlord
At first I didnt want to accept it but I came around to it. Transmogging is cool because getting the right look is fun and sometimes the armor designers create ugly tiers.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Not a big transmog guy, but hopefully I'm in the beta before I finish my Ulduar and ICC legendary weapons (halfway done w/ shards for each) or I might turn to the dark side.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
So if I want to have Warglavies of Azzinoth ready to transmog on a Demon Hunter I need to have em on a class that can actually use em? Was gonna farm it with my mage but guess ill level boost a rogue to do it.

Rime

<Donor>
I dont think you can transmog legendary gear. I could be wrong.
You are correct.

You can transmog Artifacts, but not Legendary Weapons. It remains unseen (so far as my knowledge goes) if you can transmog the legendary equipment (no weapons) that drop in Legion open world or not.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Pretty Princess Dress-up is thetrueend-game of a decent MMO.

(Only half-joking)
It took me some time to get the right "spellcaster" look for my priest, thanks to that ridiculous wizard hat (which is a random BOE green of the whatever from level 38). However, without a wardrobe system, it was impossible to really play the dress-up game. GW2 is the best dress-up game (and they know it, it provides them a lot of revenue).

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
A mage may have problems soloing some old raids but my warlock mows them down hard. Good self healing for the rare cases its needed and the pets are monsters for stomping around in old raids.
Anything prior to Pandaria drops dead in a few seconds, due to the stupid damage boost. If you wear, say the Kazzak Leech trinket, you get back in hp 7% of your damage and when your average nuke lands for half a million or more, it's easy to do the math.
Pandaria is another story, those are the only old raids without a damage boost and there the best thing to do is grab two more people and trio everything, given that some fights are pretty much unsoloable due to specific mechanics and others are terribly challenging for most classes, due to other mechanics.
Death Knights, Brewmasters, Hunters are certainly the best soloers in general, warlocks and other tanks (well, not warriors) are certainly strong, but not as versatile. What is sure is that Pandaria raids are a lot of fun to solo, even if a bunch of tries are required to learn the fights.

zhr0_sl

shitlord
Legion beta emails went out.

I didn't get one this time around. At least my SO got one, so I can try it when she's not all over it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I got the 7 days promo plus Draenor Xpac and a free boost to 90.. I am tempted to play it again but after logging in it looks like the skills are way cut down from my bars and I feel so out of touch with the game I am not even sure what to boost. What server is everyone here playing on these days if I do boost one up? I imagine it wouldn't take that long to get back into.

And goddamn are they blatant with their cash shop now.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
So I got the 7 days promo plus Draenor Xpac and a free boost to 90.. I am tempted to play it again but after logging in it looks like the skills are way cut down from my bars and I feel so out of touch with the game I am not even sure what to boost. What server is everyone here playing on these days if I do boost one up? I imagine it wouldn't take that long to get back into.

And goddamn are they blatant with their cash shop now.
Hyjal Horde is where a lot of us are, but the guild isn't actually very active right now.

Have you started the Draenor lvl 90 quest? That's what I did with my 90 and you unlock more spells as you advance. (Just saw you haven't used the boost yet, so probably not.) I actually really liked it since it pretty much worked as a class tutorial instead of throwing 1000 spells at you that you don't remember how to use.

DavivMcD

Peasant
Ha, it works every time. I cancelled my sub 2 weeks ago. Got an invite. Actually I think I may have had Alpha access before that; wasn't really paying attention.

Malkav

French Madman
Ha, it works every time. I cancelled my sub 2 weeks ago. Got an invite. Actually I think I may have had Alpha access before that; wasn't really paying attention.
Canceled last week and still nothing here.
frown.png

Except I just got trolled by "Thanks for playing the beta" mail from Blizzard regarding Overwatch.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm pretty sure I've never been invited to a Blizzard beta test. They must know how much I hate dailies.

xzi

Mouthbreather
He might be lying to piss me off, but a friend that I introduced to WoW and he didn't start playing until 3 months ago apparently got in beta. Feels bad man

Rime

<Donor>
He might be lying to piss me off, but a friend that I introduced to WoW and he didn't start playing until 3 months ago apparently got in beta. Feels bad man
One of my recruit-a-friend accounts that I used for two months just to get one of those shitty mounts got invited to the Beta, but my main that I have played since TBC launch has not.

DavivMcD

Peasant
Well you're not missing much right now. The servers were down, then there were queues, then I was on but getting kicked off every 2 min, then there were more queues, then I got on long enough to do the starting scenario, and now the servers are down again.

This would be 100% ok for a beta, except we know this exact same thing is going to happen on the live launch also.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean, I fully expect it. I wanna play WoW dangit, but I'm too jewy to use one of my coins to sub before 7.0 lmao