World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't even know why I saved all my boxes. I don't care about that crap at all and I've become way too lazy to try to sell t-mog stuff on the AH.

The pre-patch isn't exciting me at all. I think I'm all WoWd out and wasted my money on Legion.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly the prepatch is not super exiting it does have some new stuff as that unlocks but really it is mostly just the final limp until release. Once the invasion stuff and DH stuff unlocks it gets more interesting. One thing to note even if you don't think you want to main a DH I do recommend at least making one to run through their newbie area it is pretty fun and well set up to make use of DH acrobatic gliding shenannigans and it unlocks a free mount for the mount achivement.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The prepatch is all about getting new systems into the pipeline so that any bugs that appear can be fixed before introducing more with the actual expansion.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If you don't open crates tonight you will only be getting 1 copper per follower upgrade item since they are changing the sell prices.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you don't open crates tonight you will only be getting 1 copper per follower upgrade item since they are changing the sell prices.
I was thinking about that but given all my bags and bank and inventory are literally stuffed I figure with all the items that are going to get sold after their transmog looks are unlocked in the end it probably won't matter to much.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Anyone know if someone's developed a mod in beta yet for tracking if you have a transmog already by highlighting an inventory item? Early in beta, at least when you unlocked one, you got a bit of light blue text saying transmog added to collection. But last time I tried on beta, this was not the case. Will make the 900 boxes I have to open a little less painful if I can spot what I have already faster.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yes, the crates become Garrison Resource shit tomorrow. Turn auto-loot on, put your crate on your hotbar, and mash the 1 button until your inventory is full then sell; repeat for a couple hours.

Also, spend down all your garrison resources today on either Materials or Bags of Gold, depending on your server economy. The cost of buying mats at the trading post is going up a ton tomorrow, and the bag of gold option is poofing entirely.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was thinking about that but given all my bags and bank and inventory are literally stuffed I figure with all the items that are going to get sold after their transmog looks are unlocked in the end it probably won't matter to much.
Just open everything and let the overflow pile up in mailbox. Then go to mailbox after you cleared some space and recieve the follower upgrades to vendor. When patch hits camp next to the mailbox and sort from there.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was worried if there was some mail box limit for how far of a overrun you can have. I don't want all my mail to get eaten in the patch.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Best part of Legion is the end of dinking around with the garrison. I've got enough mats now for like 50 bags with 20 ready to go.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Man the beta forums are a plague. According to everyone, every class is dog shit and needs revamped completely, devs don't know what the class needs, etc.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you guys dumping GR on fur or bags of gold?
I don't make bags and I figure anyone who is has stockpiled tons of fur, not to mention lots of people selling it. So I am just going to take the sure gold and not worry about trying to sell fur x months into expansion. Though if I did have a tailor and/or some other profession that could use WoD mats for legion, I would buy them instead.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I'm probably going to get bags of gold since they are being removed. Fur will still be around even if it's more expensive, and we're going to be drowning in excess GR soon from all our treasure hunters being turned into scavengers.

If you go for bags here's a helpful macro:
I'm gonna miss the free gold but I'm also kind of relieved that it's over, logging in multiple chars every day to do garrison chores was making me really hate this game.

As a reward for their faithful service I'm going to send all my ships out on the lowest % missions I can and see how many sink. Those that survive will sail on the shores of Valhalla, all shiny and chrome.