World of Warcraft: Current Year

Hannibal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone know how to get rid of the Health/Mana bar that shows up during combat. I'm guessing they tried to give people a good HUD while in combat but it's smack dab in the middle of my weakauras setup, I wanna disable or at least move the thing.

EDIT : Figured it out, if you use elvui it's under nameplates > Player Frame

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
As a reward for their faithful service I'm going to send all my ships out on the lowest % missions I can and see how many sink. Those that survive will sail on the shores of Valhalla, all shiny and chrome.
original.jpg

One last time.

We lost a lot of good transports out there.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So enchanting illusions are cool. I just have to go buy or get to drop the ones I want(Mongoose/exe/power torrent etc). Since the books that enchanters make carry pretty weak ones.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
They made a lot of those stupid ass items from WoD into toys finally, just added a bunch of them. Not sure why I kept them but hey whatever it's a toy now. Neato.

For anyone else curious as well, several items such as tabards or shirts or whatever else that have a *Use* on them still need you to equip them to use the use effect on them. Example: If you transmog theTabard of the Lightbringeryou will get the xmog but not the effect it gives. So maybe think twice of vendoring them right away if you care about that sort of thing.
Tabard of the Protector - Item - World of Warcraft

Same goes for this one (of course.) Sadly its locked away on a character I haven't played in ages on a completely different server. Was hoping I'd get to enjoy the effect across account with the transmog.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I didn't pay attention and they took away 2-handed Frost for DKs. Someone help me out, I loved it for what it was lol.

Anything I can do with Unholy that doesn't need dipshit pets?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There should be a pair of 705 1handers in your mail.

No, Unholy is a pet spec. Pet Management just became even more important with Sludgebelcher giving you a positional deathgrip tied to your pet.

kaxfenix

N00b

No, Unholy is a pet spec. Pet Management just became even more important with Sludgebelcher giving you a positional deathgrip tied to your pet.
I logged into my BM monk and they gave me a pair of 655 1 handed swords ?!?!? I think I will stick with my 710 staff. Or are they making BM dual weild now ? ( Haven't been paying attention. )

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trying to figure out what I should spec for Enhance Shaman. Going with Passive as much as possible because I hate "More buttons". The gnome hunter looks cute and I like the mechanical rabbit it comes with for the pet. Will get some gold selling everything off the transmog guy now that it is booked, so that is nice I suppose. Odd to see the honor medallions on the AH for 7k. Save for the conversion, aren't they pretty much useless?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

Yeah, that's what I figured. I don't like dual-wield, I enjoyed crushing shit with 2handers.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I logged into my BM monk and they gave me a pair of 655 1 handed swords ?!?!? I think I will stick with my 710 staff. Or are they making BM dual weild now ? ( Haven't been paying attention. )
You got the weapons because you are a monk, not because you're BM. Windwalker is dual-wield-only in Legion.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
You got the weapons because you are a monk, not because you're BM. Windwalker is dual-wield-only in Legion.
And I got a staff as a windwalker lol. Warrior was spec'd protection and got 2 axes for fury (not complaining about this one.)

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
That's because all characters have all specs unlocked now. There's no dual spec any more.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, that's what I figured. I don't like dual-wield, I enjoyed crushing shit with 2handers.
Well you can smack things pretty dang good as UH. But its no goddamn KM OBlit with a 2H. Fuck DW dk's, Thassarian is a dingus, and derping around as 2h frost for non serious shit was the best. I'm down with UH though, so the class isn't a total write off.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Trying to figure out what I should spec for Enhance Shaman. Going with Passive as much as possible because I hate "More buttons". The gnome hunter looks cute and I like the mechanical rabbit it comes with for the pet. Will get some gold selling everything off the transmog guy now that it is booked, so that is nice I suppose. Odd to see the honor medallions on the AH for 7k. Save for the conversion, aren't they pretty much useless?
Boulder and landslide are the way to go.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"Gear is just gear now"

except the epic pvp gear has no set bonus

How are two things that are different... the same? You're telling me the best gear for world pvp... is pve gear. This company has how many extremely high paid, extremely intelligent people again?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well you can smack things pretty dang good as UH. But its no goddamn KM OBlit with a 2H. Fuck DW dk's, Thassarian is a dingus, and derping around as 2h frost for non serious shit was the best. I'm down with UH though, so the class isn't a total write off.
Word. My only issue is the pets, I really can't stand using pets.

Saban_sl

shitlord
So frost not the greatest again? i don't mind DW as long as its competitive. I've always hated Unholy and would rather go back to tanking.