World of Warcraft: Current Year

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Played my assassin rogue and mm hunter tonight. Hunter shelved I think... Rogue is worse geared and the bleed mechanic just shreds through world bosses. MM is just plain crap, though I can see it doing good dps with gear. Not sure how I feel about melee with so many now, but think ass rogue will hold its own

Rime

<Donor>
HOw's the money making going with the pre-patch ?
You missed the gravy train.

Garrisons now give no gold.

All of the old raids had their gold reduced and the vendor value of their items (for MoP/Cata raids) reduced by 25-ish percent.

It will be slightly better in LEGION. You can make a healthy amount of gold doing the daily quests/world quests. But it is not the stupidly high passive income of the Garrison. But until then, they super neutered it.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Word. My only issue is the pets, I really can't stand using pets.
You can spec to minimize the pets, but yeah there's no lone wolf type deal with them. Arms or (lol) Ret are your other options for 2h petless fun. I actually found Arms to be fairly amusing. The new animations and sounds do a good job of selling it. Overpower is a nifty shoulder check type move now. And you can get some nice big hits in during the CS windows.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Gear is just gear now"

except the epic pvp gear has no set bonus

How are two things that are different... the same? You're telling me the best gear for world pvp... is pve gear. This company has how many extremely high paid, extremely intelligent people again?
Read this :Dev Watercooler: Gearing up for Legion PvP - World of Warcraft

Pretty much means ilevel means everything, whether its pve or pvp gear(so however you want to gear yourself up) and everyone starts at a specific ilevel. Seems like a much better solution then all the stuff they have been doing for the past few expansions trying to equal out pvp more.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Read this :Dev Watercooler: Gearing up for Legion PvP - World of Warcraft

Pretty much means ilevel means everything, whether its pve or pvp gear(so however you want to gear yourself up) and everyone starts at a specific ilevel. Seems like a much better solution then all the stuff they have been doing for the past few expansions trying to equal out pvp more.
Biggest outcry seemed to be the fact that they are changing all gear progression for PVP into randon drops now. Which are based on how well you do in that arena or battleground. Im not sure how I feel about it, but both sides of the argument do have their pros.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Forgot to check all my random ass characters and found out I had an old bank alt on a server I never touch that had one of the pre-Cata Thug Shirts on them. Equipped the one on my main before I looked, so that's ~60k wasted.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I forgot how many retards are in Battlegrounds. I don't see me buying the expansion after 20 losses today.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I forgot how many retards are in Battlegrounds. I don't see me buying the expansion after 20 losses today.
I mean you are never going to escape retards in just random BGs. Today just made it even worse. Everyone trying to get used to losing a lot of abilities, gaining different ones and other mechanical changes.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Spent 6 hours yesterday opening salvage boxes, emptying banks/void storage/bags/mailboxes and vendoring everything that wasn't nailed down (only keeping a select few items that have sentimental value, or don't exist anymore in game and aren't able to be learned in wardrobe tab, and obviously the legendaries). I've only "cleaned up" 4 characters out of 9, so still a lot more hours to spend cleaning up but the payoff is gonna be sweet. I'm going to pillage every goddamn dungeon and raid zone in the game on all toons to get everything I haven't learned already, and FINALLY have the bag space to back that up. And make more money from all the vendoring greens (saving blue and purple BOEs for AH I guess). It feels good, my bags haven't been so empty since vanilla.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Not sure how other tanks are around level 80, but blood is absolutely and ridculously OP.
I did Herald of the Titans on my blood DK and that was some op shit.

Can't really comment on other classes at that level because I never stopped them to actually do content, just leveled past to hit cap asap.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The garrison loot train has definitely died out, was fun while it lasted though. Primal Spirits still allow you to buy savage bloods for 25 each, then the bloody coin purse from the resource vendor still gives around 50g, so if you want to burn those out before Legion, there's something. At that rate you're talking 2g per primal.

On a side note, followers with Scavenger trait can do some ridiculous multiplying again.

rrr_img_136852.jpg