World of Warcraft: Current Year

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did a druid. Only class besides monk I haven't played and I have no desire to try a monk yet. Plus nice to have a class on main server that can do all 3 roles(well 4 if you separate ranged/melee dps).

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Question: What is the optimal way to use that level 100 token? I've heard that i should level to 60 first to get the profession bonus thing.

DavivMcD

Peasant
Are you crazies having fun opening your 5000 salvage crates yet? I had a random 15-20 leftover on most of my characters, and after like 2-3 characters I get maybe 1 out of 8 items that I actually need to learn the appearance from. Mailing 75% of everything to an appropriate class just to find out I already have that appearance is already getting annoying after a couple dozen boxes. I can't imagine thousands.

Also, any tips on good transmog addons? A lot of the top results on Curse were designed before 7.0 to do basically the same thing. 'Can I Mog It?' is nice, it adds a more detailed status to item tooltips. I'm looking for something that lets you preview entire sets at once, show alternate colors variants, etc.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Are you crazies having fun opening your 5000 salvage crates yet? I had a random 15-20 leftover on most of my characters, and after like 2-3 characters I get maybe 1 out of 8 items that I actually need to learn the appearance from. Mailing 75% of everything to an appropriate class just to find out I already have that appearance is already getting annoying after a couple dozen boxes. I can't imagine thousands.
Toward the end, I was getting about 1 appearance every 1-2 stacks of crate on average. Random is random.

It took me most of sunday and monday to pre-open those crates, save for my main who had only its backpack remaining as empty space. I had three caster alts unlocking appearances before him, and yet, he still got the odd green (and sometimes blue) not yet unlocked.

I was also lacking the shirt fashionista, but that one was trivial (if you have a long-standing tailor), since there's something like 25-30 shirt recipes in tailoring. So, I'm now Fabulous (and I immediately have flashbacks of the old british show).

Next step is to make a checklist of what to unlock (crafted/vendor stuff), then hit the dungeons and old raids.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I emptied banks, void storages and bags (those too were almost full) for 11 characters and gained an absurd amount of space. All my void storages are completely empty now, banks are 60% to 80% empty and bags are usually at 30ish out of 136 slots used.
I don't know if I'll ever use again the void storage, because now it's pretty pointless, considering that old sets don't work anymore and for the few clickies to save, the bank is more than enough. A lot of stuff is now in the Toys tab, whcih saved another few slots (including Engineering Trinkets for teleports).

They changed the tradeable Loot-a-rang to work only in Draenor (sigh, why?), but didn't do so with the Engineering one, which is something.

Oh... selling all the pieces to a vendor netted me 30k gold. Good stuff.

Now all I want is to go on holiday, but for when I come back I'm pretty much ready. Onwards to Legion and grinding artifacts like there is no tomorrow, even if I truly doubt I'll work on all of them, it's not promising to be an alt friendly expansion, unless their catchup mechanics really kicks in very hard in a later stage/patch.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Question: What is the optimal way to use that level 100 token? I've heard that i should level to 60 first to get the profession bonus thing.
The profession thing honestly does not matter now legion as with WOD you can go in with skill of 1 and it raises fast doing legion level stuff. If you know exactly what you want to do 100% for sure you can use your boost now. I don't think the tutorial stuff/broken shore/artifact test a class out pre boost is live yet so if you are not 100% sure wait till after august 30th. Then you can make a level 100 character try them through the intro content up until they grab the artifact and then decide if you enjoy the class enough to boost it.

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
So I logged on a few characters and got Fashionista in pretty much every slot for leather. Open the tmog interface, and it tells me I have far fewer than 100 appearances in any given slot, and I know for sure I'm missing stuff that I had gotten in previous expacs. Am I missing something?

Needless

Toe Sucker
So I logged on a few characters and got Fashionista in pretty much every slot for leather. Open the tmog interface, and it tells me I have far fewer than 100 appearances in any given slot, and I know for sure I'm missing stuff that I had gotten in previous expacs. Am I missing something?
Pretty sure it's just overall? not specific to Leather.