World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
You can buy Missives with garrison resources and do the apexis dailies that way instead of waiting for them to be offered as the daily.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How can the tailoring bags in the next expansion go down in slots? That's stupid.

Rime

<Donor>
I am currently hoarding all of my Hexweave bags for when Demon Hunters are released. Up to 33 of them in the bank. Hope they spike up from the 800ish they are now to a more respectable 1200-1300. Depending on how the market looks when Blizzard announces (assuming they do) their launch, I may buy it out and relist.

How can the tailoring bags in the next expansion go down in slots? That's stupid.
Their reasoning behind not releasing bigger bags is that they have cleared up mass amounts of inventory/bank space with the Wardrobe System and the Toy System.

The new bags are cheap/quick to make and are smaller than the Hexweaves.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The mats for hexweave bags are so inexpensive that I'd be shocked if one person could effectively control the supply of bags.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trying to get these turtle mounts, but I can't fish(way too boring so never leveld it). Thank god for fake achievement link.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
If you're not concerned about the very small chance of being suspended, I've heard UltimateFishbot is pretty good. It moves your mouse around to check for the color of the bobber and listens for the splash sound to right click. Unlike other botting programs, it doesn't scan/inject the memory at all so it's undetectable by Warden. I don't think you can use it with other people around fishing, but garrisons are your own private instance so...

Silence_sl

shitlord
I am currently hoarding all of my Hexweave bags... Hope they spike up from the 800ish they are now to a more respectable 1200-1300.
Everyone's going to be dumping them on the AH. If Legion doesn't have any giant gold sinks, then I'll just keep mine and upgrade all the bank slots on all my characters.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you're not concerned about the very small chance of being suspended, I've heard UltimateFishbot is pretty good. It moves your mouse around to check for the color of the bobber and listens for the splash sound to right click. Unlike other botting programs, it doesn't scan/inject the memory at all so it's undetectable by Warden. I don't think you can use it with other people around fishing, but garrisons are your own private instance so...
Nah. I just want turtle mounts. And since the patch and their loot system changes, i Just need to be in a raid killing the mobs in garrison that drop the two turtles mounts and loot the corpses. Still low % drop rate but a ton of chances comparatively if you try it solo.

Silence_sl

shitlord
...You buy a video game to play it, then you use a program to not play it. Makes me wonder how people like you get out of bed at noon every day.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure I would include fishing as part of "playing the game" but to each their own. Anyhow I think he was just giving me advice if I wanted to raise fishing while still hating it ;P

Malkav

French Madman
lol considering a 30 slot is like 1k-2k.

was gonna do medallions to power up WoD flying but saw I need those stupid apexis dailies. I think I've done maybe 1 or 2 of them on any character. By the time I got all 12? complete, my war will be 100...
Had to do the same. The npc near your garrison cache sells item giving each daily quest for like 200 GR. Bought the ones I needed and did the quests, took me like 2 hours top.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Annndddd... I'm subscribed. This is gonna take a couple days just to figure out what's going on. It's been a year.
frown.png

Edit: Ok, never got as far as having a gold farm team for my Garrison, but sent them all out on missions anyway, as hey, why not. Now to figure out talents, and class, and start running LFRs to try and figure out what I want to do come Legion! Shit's nearly overwhelming. >_<

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You don't actually. You need the Hut to catch the specific fish that is then used to summon the mobs. But to loot a turtle you don't. I already got the blue one. In a sense I am leeching because I won't last 5 minutes trying to fish and get achievement to get a level 3 hut and catch my own.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Remember Enhance on WoD beta? Remember Enhance on WoD Launch (Although it got better once the AOE-heavy fights started cropping up in later raid tiers)?

Do not trust any appearance of not-sucking, for Blizzard is a fickle mistress.
I was ele at the end of MoP and didn't change it up for WoD (no beta). Shaman was part of my first round of alts to get 100 early summer 2015, though. Before garrison farm and You_no_fly_candle_devs made me take an extended break. Chain -> Chain -> Earthquake -> next pack. Now earthquake is gone, and ele is a complicated mess of shit. HFC trinket is still pimp as fuck though. Would totally use that at 110 if they didn't nerf it. 2m flame shock with huge dps? Yeah, still a game changer.

Enhance right now uses the same build/spend mechanic as ele, but has a lot more AOE and you get instant cast self heals as a spender, so much much easier to stay alive.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Hexweave cloth is soulbound. Time is the issue, not cost.
That's why that robot (default tailoring follower) is still stuck in my garrison building. All the others followers are loafing around these days, but Mr Robot is still helping to make cloth...

Crone

Ran a normal dungeon, as my Druid is only ilvl 603, but was able to keep everyone alive. I suppose a little different than before, but pretty much Resto feels very similar. I really enjoy healing, but really enjoy ranged DPS, just not Boomkin so much. And not Ret/Holy for Paladin. So might be playing 2 classes come Legion I guess.

Have Warlock, Hunter, Druid, and Paladin leveled up, and gonna burn my 100 boost on a Priest. Maybe Disc priest will fulfill that itch of ranged DPS + heals? Not sure.

Crone

Yeah my class mount on my DK just disappeared and I had to put in a ticket. I've heard more than a few stories of missing skills, items, mounts, and even flying skills.

I've been messing around on my SP the last couple of days, and it's not horrible but it blows that the class defining mechanic, Voidform, is basically useless for everything but raiding. Also, as you say, the Eruption/Void Bolt casting/cooldown issue is pretty lame. Warlocks aren't much better, really. Both of my go to specs have shitty mechanics. Affliction with the Unstable Affliction spam and Demon with the Demonic Empowerment every other cast. Neither are very fun to play.

Fortunately just about every other spec that I've been playing for years feel really good. Short of going back to two-handers, Enhancement is the best it's ever been. Fury and Fire both kick ass, and Unholy is nice as well. Hell, even Combat/Outlaw is fun to play again. And as much as people complain about ability pruning, I'm loving that as well. I started a Prot Pally just to mess around with until the expansion and even with just a few skills it's been pretty enjoyable romping through old content.

Actioncam + new animations + GW2 UI = bliss btw!!!!

2vvnv39.jpg
Can you add other addons on top of it? damage meters, etc?