World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You can add other addons so long as they don't serve the same functions, so damage meters work just fine. You can also disable modules within the UI if you would rather use a different quest tracker. chat, fonts, etc.
I'll have to test it out. I'm so used to just going through the top addons on Curse and just install, install, install. Like how will DBM interact? Or Bartender, etc. I'll just have to check it out and see if I like it. Thanks!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Count me in the camp of people not caring that for one month things are a little rough. Not really seeing the issue with just dicking around and having fun with some leveling or mog collecting.
a_skeleton_03's point is that every time you level an alt, it's going suck from 90-100, though I think people are only having a problem with HFC/mythic dungeons, not regular mobs. I took out my new warlock and was clearing quests without even spending talent point

If you get the Oil Rig, save two elf ships for it and equip them with fishing nets. The mission auto-succeeds anyway and double elf ships knock it down to like 4 hour return time. You can sell certain types of fish on the auction house for decent money, especially now.

Oh yeah, side note for anyone who didn't know: Enormous fish caught by your ships count towards the Draenor Angler achievement.
If you have the level 3 fishing hut, you can get into fishing raids. I got 20 nat coins in 45 minutes today, and a few of the toys and quest items (Sealed poison etc) but no riding turtle (already got a sea turtle).

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Woot, took about 3 hours total, but got the blue and purple turtle mounts. Now to get enough coins to buy the other stuff(got the 100 to get the mount).

joz123

Potato del Grande
Been testing out different classes on beta and fire mage is my favorite so far. With artifact + combustion + Flame On! talent you get like 6 insta cast pyroblasts in a row.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been testing out different classes on beta and fire mage is my favorite so far. With artifact + combustion + Flame On! talent you get like 6 insta cast pyroblasts in a row.
Sounds like you are having a great time.

"That will be nerfed"

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reminds me of my D2 days when I would tell someone to fill their inventory with arrows and die/claim the corpse and everything would drop
Diablo 1 when people would tell you to dupe stuff you had to drop it on the ground and press Alt F4. That was better.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just used my boost, characters naked, dev team states they sent me gear. Really knocking it out of the park this patch.

EDIT: and I'm level 100 on the login screen but level 40 in game.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
rrr_img_137103.jpg

I kind of want to resub for the pre-legion stuff but I also kind of don't want to tell my guild that I stopped logging on because I was sick of banging my head on a wall on M Gorefiend...

Crone

Can't decide what to use Boost on... Priest for Disc, or Mage for I think Fire. Both sound great. Queue times for a healer would be nice. Tried out Druid healing, and it's meh... Nothing wrong with it, works well, just not into it that much. Disc priest sounds really fun. So does Fire Mage blasting the shit outta something. Have 100 Warlock already for blasting though? Lame...

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Can't just use MoveAnything to dick around with it?
Nope, any mod that allows you to move stuff around breaks it. Basically you either like it the way it is or you don't. It kinda sucks and took me a while to get used to the map on the bottom, but otherwise things are mostly where they should be IMO.

I'll have to test it out. I'm so used to just going through the top addons on Curse and just install, install, install. Like how will DBM interact? Or Bartender, etc. I'll just have to check it out and see if I like it. Thanks!
I do (did) the same and got to where I was using like 100 mods. This time around I've decided to use as few as possible, which is why I like this mod (and DiabolicUI) so much, it replaces like 10 different mods. DBM will be fine but I think Bartender is a no go. Button Forge will work just fine, though, if you are still looking for extra buttons, although the GW2 UI has all 5 bars available if you need them.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I just installed elvui and called it a day. I like the GWui but i can see it not working well for groups and such. Good questing UI though.

Still haven't subbed.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I try to go minimal on the UI too. ElvUI and some additions like Postal, Recount, Outfitter.

I'm hoping I can buy Legion after it launches and still get a free 100 boost. I want to see what they change up to release before choosing an alt class...

Crone

I try to go minimal on the UI too. ElvUI and some additions like Postal, Recount, Outfitter.

I'm hoping I can buy Legion after it launches and still get a free 100 boost. I want to see what they change up to release before choosing an alt class...
You don't have to choose what class gets the 100 boost right away. I imagine it sits on the account forever? It's just a button your account gets at the character select screen. So if you intend on playing in Legion, just get it now, and wait, and then no risk of losing out on boost?

Saban_sl

shitlord
Is there much to do in 7.0 before the events start up? I don't really have much interest in DH or alts, just waiting to play my frost DK again.

Crone

Is there much to do in 7.0 before the events start up? I don't really have much interest in DH or alts, just waiting to play my frost DK again.
How long has it been since you played? I haven't played in a year, and so I have a whole tier of raids I've never seen, and garrison expansions to mess around with, even though it's going away.

What's the end of expansion raids dropping? I remember for MoP SoO raid had heirloom items, and a mount I think? Anyone doing carries?