World of Warcraft: Current Year

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Xexx said:
That would be even better since sin has always been easier to play for me. Sub seems like it would have highest sustained tho for some reason. The build looks like it would have some killer sustained STDPS so i want to fiddle with that still and see if it will perform as well or better.

Most people think Mut rogs are gonna get hit at some point.  The ~Fantasy of a poison spec being all bleed based is jarring- they basically turned them into a less obnoxious feral druid.  The crazy hasted armor ignoring bleed is pretty wrong.  That said, their AE is total pants.  Sub's AE is clunky, but appreciably better.  Their ST seems fine, but the artifact ability is sadly meh.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
khorum said:
Xexx said:
That would be even better since sin has always been easier to play for me. Sub seems like it would have highest sustained tho for some reason. The build looks like it would have some killer sustained STDPS so i want to fiddle with that still and see if it will perform as well or better.

Haven't seen a lot of sub... I hear it's kinda fail.  I see a lot of ass and tons of outlaw tho.

Yeah i can see a lot of people wanting to literally roll the dice and see if they can get lucky with outlaw.  It's pretty aids tho, bladefury not withstanding.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
added you noodlebro. Got most of my coworkers and rl friends on bleeding hollow, but im always down for some mini-van raids.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Werd, my friends list is huge lol. Always 50+ people online

Finally got a sword so trying out protection warrior. Not sure how it is yet

ex-genj

Golden Squire
3000 upvotes and 500 comments on /r/wow for my stupid nostaligia album wtf is this?  Did not expect that.  Oh well sweet internet points https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4valp8/xpost_rhiddenwow_nostalgia_from_beta_vanilla/

khorum

Murder Apologist
The stock frames are actually way better now. I'm actually fine with using heal macros and just the stock UI for beta.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Gonna make a DK and casual level on Hyjal Horde just to bullshit in the RR guild. If anyone plays Sargeras Alliance, hit me up! Brikker #1337

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Liking Fire mage more and more. Only level 91, but I can't see things changing and me not liking this.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I haven't seen a lot of fire mages, but a friend I met in beta plays Ice and he's pretty frustrated with the class. I think it may just be a case of melee dps being ridiculously strong this early in the xpac.

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Playing a prot paladin for the start of legion as its the only class so far on beta that i enjoy. Not sure how much raiding i would be doing but looking forward to mythic + dungeons

Noahx

N00b
Anyone have a decent source that reports on the biggest changes by class/spec and what to expect in Legion? Trying to avoid MMOChamp and the Blizz forums.

NVM - Wowhead was good enough

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
tU534c.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm usually on (Aogo/Malazza) and can invite. Aogo#1512 I think as well?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah i can see a lot of people wanting to literally roll the dice and see if they can get lucky with outlaw. It's pretty aids tho, bladefury not withstanding.

It seems pretty hit or miss but i guess the overall avg player im running into arent the best so beating them with outlaws isnt much of an achievement.