World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
The worst thing is that when I get home from work my computer will be sitting right there, but so will my son, and I won't be able to play until after he sleeps a few hours later.

Is it wrong to give him some Gravol or something just in case he doesn't feel well??

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The worst thing is that when I get home from work my computer will be sitting right there, but so will my son, and I won't be able to play until after he sleeps a few hours later.

Is it wrong to give him some Gravol or something just in case he doesn't feel well??
I often think like that too, then I remember that while to me I can't wait to play a game the little dude can't wait to play with me. I can never put him aside like that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So maybe you guys can clear this up.

The leveling section, step 2. Does it want you to do the scenario for every section to get you to 102.5? It's pretty vague on what to do between step 2 and 3.

• 1Like

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
I often think like that too, then I remember that while to me I can't wait to play a game the little dude can't wait to play with me. I can never put him aside like that.

Yeah I was kidding of course, just wish there were more hours in the day. I always just end up sacrificing sleep to do other stuff I want to do since that's the only place to find it.

I'm itching to play of course but actually starting this weekend my wife and son are heading out of country for a whole month. So I can be pretty patient knowing that in a week I can go pretty nuts on it if I want...I'm actually half-worried I'm going to burn myself out lol

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EU primetime just hit and there's a 45 minute queue on EU-Draenor (the most popular PVE horde server). Not unexpected but I wonder why it's necessary with all the cross-realm stuff they have these days. All the invasion zones where full of players from other servers.

xzi

Mouthbreather
dude, the high speed running water in Highmountain that forces your character to move downstream is fucking neat.

It's the little things.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Someone linked a graphic with how to best spend Artifact Power for the most efficiency between main and off spec. Can someone re-link that or sticky it in the first post?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Icy Veins should have something for your class as far as going down the weapon. But really it comes down to the first 13 points cost less than the 14th point.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The bribing the guards in Underbelly turning it into a PVP zone for a moment is hilarious as shit. The sightless eye currency is kind of a cool concept too.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So it's 630 eastern right now, how are the queues?

Also which zone should I start in? I am indecisive as fuck.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I really don't get people already undercutting mats by like 40g and shit. It's launch day, everybody needs mats why would you not just undercut by a few silver and get a guarantee sale for more money?

People are fucking retarded

• 1Like

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know if I can handle this lag. Anyone else experiencing this or is it smooth gameplay for you? It's not a slide show but it's almost like a tick tock clockwork animation movement at times.