World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
coming off a week where we went 6/10 we cant down Krosus - yay.

seriously, fuck these NH fights that are tuned so that 1 fuck up 4 minutes into the fight wipes you. Maybe if we actually try him again on thursday we'll get to do the "new spellblade".

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Warrior
inv_bracer_plate_pvpwarrior_d_01.gif
Mannoroth's Bloodletting Manacles gained Versatility, not Critical Strike, as a third bonus stat..
Man that is highly tempting to wear now.

That healing though is the kicker. I'll be able to survive everything now like Hodjo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

I have filed my complaint about that bridge to OSHA.

Blizzard should be receiving my suit shortly.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
coming off a week where we went 6/10 we cant down Krosus - yay.

seriously, fuck these NH fights that are tuned so that 1 fuck up 4 minutes into the fight wipes you. Maybe if we actually try him again on thursday we'll get to do the "new spellblade".

My guild killed Tich for the first time in like half a night. Two weeks later and it took 10 fucking attempts to kill him again. And yeah we had a messy but one-shot Krosus rekill last night but damn if we don't have weeks where it takes us over an hour. It's fucking stupid.

In other news that Spellblade nerf cut our kill time by almost a whole minute. Will see how the Star Bro nerf works out.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
The guild I am currently in has gotten to Mythic progression and people are already starting to jump ship. Even some of our long-term core players just don't really see the current benefit of fighting all these bosses with nominal rewards and these annoying "penalty mechanics" in NH. We usually finish about half of the mythic bosses in any given raid until new content releases, because we only raid about six hours a week. But the excitement to continue on in Night Hold is incredibly minimal right now, especially with the outside game being pretty solid. This place feels like such a fucking chore. Also playing on a very low pop server doesn't help with keeping a team together.

If content keeps releasing quickly, and these boss fights just keep slugging on, I think for once I am ok with being a glorified heroic raider.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ill admit we are dipping into mythic but goddamn listening to people bitch about it makes me feel much happier where I am

And I don't mean that as a negative against people, I fully understand how difficult NH is and how real the guild bleeding is.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Muurloen

Go ahead and transfer over to Hyjal. Water is nice over here, and we have punch & pie.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Ill admit we are dipping into mythic but goddamn listening to people bitch about it makes me feel much happier where I am

And I don't mean that as a negative against people, I fully understand how difficult NH is and how real the guild bleeding is.

1-800-ESS-CREW

• 1Solidarity

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the golden age of what Mythic raiders are willing to tolerate in the name of bragging rights is waning. The rewards for your investment are not worth the frustration and aside from the niche few, no one really gives a fuck about who killed what when anymore

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its the drive-thru raiding experience. People don't want to wait, and the way things have gotten so casual, they know they can just jump ship elsewhere to get it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I think the golden age of what Mythic raiders are willing to tolerate in the name of bragging rights is waning. The rewards for your investment are not worth the frustration and aside from the niche few, no one really gives a fuck about who killed what when anymore

They sort of made it seem neat by making you have a different color tier set/armor etc but I don't think it's enough. I think Mythic raiders should just get their own variation of a tier, not just a reskin. At least then you can feel like you're better than everyone and look better than everyone. And 2 years later everyone else can get that piece too.

I want to mythic raid, but if I really wanted to I would go join a guild pushing it. At the moment I just like raiding with the guild, which I haven't enjoyed raiding since TBC so I also like where I am.

Rime

<Donor>
Being able to get max level gear from any difficulty (with lucky WF/TF rolls) really kills a lot of the urge to push into Mythics.

It should be limited to one tier above. LFR can WF/TF to Normal. Normal to Heroic. Heroic to Mythic. Mythic gear being able to WF/TF to +15 or +20 above the base.

See that 925+Socket DoS? I know people who would sell organs to get anything like that and it came from LFR.