World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wait, I thought the tower was server wide, is it battle.net wide?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Wait, I thought the tower was server wide, is it battle.net wide?
Region-wide; there's a different set of buildings for EU and NA.

The random bonus for every building appear to be the same however; I wouldn't be surprised if there was a set rotation for the additional bonus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Not to mention, idiots are just going left to right filling in the bars. If the "new patch" excitement is this slow where 5 days of mad farming is enough for just mage tower, this stuff will be up a couple times and then you'll get mage tower every month or two after that and never see the other stuff again.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Beat the assassination rogue challenge this morning. Basically a mechanics/attrition fight which was made much easier with my survivability legendaries. I guess Will of Valeera has a use after all.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Cant do the sin one from work on this macbook - will try it when i get home - i watched the video and it seems simple enough

Qwirb

Ya it looks like it's definitely one of the easier ones. The only real issues were with bad rng on the mechanics like runes dropping in fel pools where they're invisible or bad luck on the valkyr waves during the caster's bubble phase.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I sucked at the MM Hunter one before heading for work, glad this isn't required for flying :p

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Chain running heroics with the mage tower buff Im getting like 5-10 mil AP an hour.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Buildings disappear after 3 days? WTF? So we build it, the legion knocks it down, we build it again, the legion knocks it down again, rinse repeat?

Oh hey stop building it in the same location!
Oh hey put up whatever magical fucking shield protected Dalaran from getting nuked out of the sky by a billion legion spaceships!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Qwirb

The Frost DK challenge scenario is pretty tough.

Subtlety Rogue has the same challenge - p2 is rough. Finding the invisible Xylem while bouncing between shrinking add bubbles to avoid the 1.3M/sec dot... yikes. I've gotten through it by using cloak to cheese the dot and run straight to Xylem after spotting him but that shit is not easy. Haven't gotten him low enough to see p3 yet.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They might be hotfixing the mage tower buff, the heroic runs just went dry all of a sudden.

Zhro

I love how things like this Mage tower AP and the follower AP items just seemingly get overlooked. Wish I wasn't at work and could've had fun getting anywhere from 30 - 40 million AP today, oh well. Just 2 traits away from the new golden and then I won't feel like wanting to rush AP anymore.

After they nerfed Spellblade the guild downed it in 5 pulls this week, after wiping probably more than we should have last week (40+ attempts).

On to Krosus next and it seems like we could get him tonight. Only had a little time to get some pulls in last night, but looks promising with getting sub 50% and not setting up optimal healing CDs and the puddles + adds was still a little messy.

Look forward to trying to get the new Fury skin. Seems like having bracers and/or prydaz is somewhat a must to help with the ever increasing damage that is put out by the imp mother.