World of Warcraft: Current Year

Artifa

N00b
solo tanking tichondrius heroic as a prot paladin was pretty scary at times. proper use of mitigation when bloods are up and good dps does allow you to kill them before the next ones pop which is all you really need i guess. it was super sketchy at times but fun, lol

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
solo tanking tichondrius heroic as a prot paladin was pretty scary at times. proper use of mitigation when bloods are up and good dps does allow you to kill them before the next ones pop which is all you really need i guess. it was super sketchy at times but fun, lol
Monks are funny where we don't get leeched so that's why it's a joke

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Make sure you guys get your buff from the Nether Disruptor, since it has a chance to refund a seal.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, just unlocked flying an hour ago and it's very clear that many, MANY WQs were not designed with flying in mind. It's fucking awesome and I hope they don't nerf it.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Would be nice to do that Magic of Flight, but the stupid bubbles keep just dropping me (looks like it's happening to other folks since there's just a stack of people sitting on the arch mage jumping and no one is floating anywhere).

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
As being only halfway through revered i feel im doing rep wrong with others already having it unlocked already.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
As being only halfway through revered i feel im doing rep wrong with others already having it unlocked already.
I didn't grind legionfall war supplies, but I did do every WQ (including pet battles) and had the DMF +10% rep buff, plus human +10% rep, and had a handful of legionfall rep tokens from the mission table.

Artifa

N00b
Also, i've done nearly every WQ except pet battles (do those give rep?) using 10% darkmoon buff at all times and i'm at 9.2/12k. Never farmed chests or broken shore skull bosses, but maybe opened/killed 30 of them just from screwing around so got a few extra resources that way. Feel like i got pretty lucky with mission board rep tokens too. So for non-human characters that have been keeping up, should be closing in on flying in the next few days.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Pet battles do give rep (the same base 75 all the others do). I'm around 9k (human) and have gotten a few rep tokens from follower missions.

We may have a questline opening on Tuesday that gives a chunk of rep too.

Cybsled

I've had all of 3 follower missions for tokens. It's all follower armor, runes, gold, and AP.

Artifa

N00b
Yeah if i had to guess i'd say i got about 8 missions for them so far. One mission was even for 2 of them. Then if you get the bonus item its some tribute item cache which turns into a random faction token, which i also got a few legionfalls out of.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Question - Concordance of the Legionfall - it showed up on my artifact progression as passive, but assuming i still need to rape my days to put a point into it? Didnt have time to actually check yet since i am technically not supposed to be on from work :eek:

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Question - Concordance of the Legionfall - it showed up on my artifact progression as passive, but assuming i still need to rape my days to put a point into it? Didnt have time to actually check yet since i am technically not supposed to be on from work :eek:
It's the new "paragon" trait. The average player won't have a single point into it for several weeks now (it requires all other possible traits to have been purchased).

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Last time I read anything on those points, their intentions were to have tiers past your first amount of points. 1% extra shadow damage up to 20 levels, then tier 2 and you now get 0.5% life drain in addition to the 20% shadow damage every level. For example, if you were to make it to say lvl 30, then you would have 20% shadow damage and 10% Life Drain. But who knows, maybe they just yanked the idea out altogether. Especially since any major amount of AP levels is going to take months.

xzi

Mouthbreather
The new avenger's shield bounce range coupled with mobs with giant hitboxes is super funny:

yo I just did this like 10 minutes ago I was looking for you online to whisper you about those very dragons lmao but this thread is even better!

Last time I read anything on those points, their intentions were to have tiers past your first amount of points. 1% extra shadow damage up to 20 levels, then tier 2 and you now get 0.5% life drain in addition to the 20% shadow damage every level. For example, if you were to make it to say lvl 30, then you would have 20% shadow damage and 10% Life Drain. But who knows, maybe they just yanked the idea out altogether. Especially since any major amount of AP levels is going to take months.

These are new ones, it's a random buff that increases your stats by a shit ton occasionally. Not sure what putting more points into it does though. Same concept so probably the same a few more 0.05% more stats or something.