World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Speaking of WW is there a quick and dirty guide that is preferred? I tried it last night and did awful DPS - but honestly I didn't know what I was doing. I can read IcyVeins but they're hit or miss.

We started Glory of the Legion Raider and did like 85% of it in one night since we don't have enough for mythic yet

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Servers are back up and apparently the world boss on broken shore resets during the weekly reset if the building is still up

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Servers are back up and apparently the world boss on broken shore resets during the weekly reset if the building is still up

Tools you servers going down was a better game designer than the live team.

Needless

Toe Sucker
There isn't a quicker leveling an alt mechanic that im missing is there? (not counting the knowledge power boosting), just leveling etc. Rogue bores the shit out of me and i want to level something else

wru 100-110 heirlooms??

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
There isn't a quicker leveling an alt mechanic that im missing is there? (not counting the knowledge power boosting), just leveling etc. Rogue bores the shit out of me and i want to level something else

wru 100-110 heirlooms??

With minimal effort it takes ~8 hours to level from 100 to 110. wtf

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Speaking of WW is there a quick and dirty guide that is preferred? I tried it last night and did awful DPS - but honestly I didn't know what I was doing. I can read IcyVeins but they're hit or miss.

Peak of Serenity - pretty much has the gist of info you need, other stuff is just your own experimentation or preference.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i can't bring myself to level yet another character, i have 4 at 110 and i only play 2 (1 is just for AK farming). Monk, Warrior, Hunter, Warlock.

I would rather pay someone than do those stupid high mountain quests again.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
With minimal effort it takes ~8 hours to level from 100 to 110. wtf

so? make that shit like 2 hours, i've already done it 3 times~

then again, i've already done it 3 times and all 3 characters are boring, so i'll just be bored on one of them ~

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
anyone know how arcanocrystal stacks up for assassination rogues?

My wife is deciding if i can box her character in the hopes of getting one for my Monk.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I flew into Highmountain to do the legion assault and suddenly my character was being pushed in one direction like when Dresaron in DHT does his wing flap ability. I was just getting pushed across the map.

The only way to get it to stop was to log out.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So I flew into Highmountain to do the legion assault and suddenly my character was being pushed in one direction like when Dresaron in DHT does his wing flap ability. I was just getting pushed across the map.

The only way to get it to stop was to log out.
That actually happened to me in TOV. I died on Helya and zoned out upon rezzing on accident and was stuck with her wave ability and in the zone before but stuck permanently being pushed around. Had to hearthstone and log

Malkav

French Madman
What a wonderful and exciting step to the epic eleven weeks campaign to breach the Tomb of Sargeras was added today.

One lone quest to give nethershards to Khadgar, and that's it..... Don't you thing you are diluting a bit too much Blizz?