World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
RIP Mythic+ runs. Even on an easy week like this one there are barely any dungeon groups in queue. There aren't even really any carry groups in queue.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always feel like something is wrong when he wants me to jump in the vat 5 times in a row though. Some grade A quality product right there.

Or worse I had one where it was just throw water 5 times. Dude you just watered the hell out of that batch of wine you cheap fuck.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
RIP Mythic+ runs. Even on an easy week like this one there are barely any dungeon groups in queue. There aren't even really any carry groups in queue.
We were talking about this I'm guild. We did our 10 for the week and got 1.1M AP. Took 20 or so minutes.

Where the hell is the point in that? I can get more from my mission board at work

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I bought the individual cards off the AH and combined them.

I actually have another near set on me at this point that I've been collecting in order to resell: 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, so missing Ace, 4, 8. They show up reasonably often.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It's super nice unlocking all of them because then you've got more to choose from to quickly complete your emissary. I know the moonguard one with the hippogriff ride doesn't open up until you've completed that entire chain. That one occasionally gives a decent reward and takes ~2 minutes to finish.
I promise I'm not trying to impersonate Khane, but your example isn't accurate. I get all the Moonguard WQs on alts who have barely dipped their toe into Suramar.

I accidentally went full autist so I'll hide this behind a spoiler. Here's a summary of what a fresh 110 would be missing:

Off the top of my head, the WQs locked behind quest prereqs are:
1) herding cats
2) satyr totem area (near cats)
3) 3 courier assassinations
4) free 4 prisoners w/ control orbs
5) 20 bottles of arcwine
6) follow the spy
7) Suesh
8) wine making
9) pests (moths/mana wyrms)
10) 3 noble assassinations in elite area
11) 8 fel corrupted nightborn kills in elite area
12) make the noble talk and kill a named elite
13) withered army training scenario
14) some (but not all) withered wrangling area WQs. Some new areas were added in 7.1 and they didn't get locked behind quest progression

You actually lose access to some WQs after you do a few of the early story quests, but I don't recall specifically which/how many WQs. Charging the lodestone in falanaar area is one, but I think there are more.

1-2 are unlocked by a quick (if not frustrating) couple of quests at hub near the moonguard FP.
4-6 are unlocked after Thalysra's abode quest.
7-9 are unlocked after getting portal to the vineyard (suesh has a separate unlock chain that starts near eastern most FP).
10-12 unlock after you complete the vehicle quest in sanctum of order and kill the dude opposing Lunastre.
13-14 unlock after you do the Tharyn's memories quest (relatively early in the Suramar story chain).

All of the Suramar city WQs (except suesh) are considered rare/elite so they give 250 rep and higher than average ilevel gear, resources, and AP (with the elite area WQs giving even slightly higher but you'll need a group if completing on an under geared alt).

So yeah, they're nice to have, but given the effort investment, it's probably not the most efficient use of your time. You get a healthy amount of AP from the questlines unlocking all the WQs, so there's that to consider as well.

• 1Like

Khane

How much time per day would you say you spend thinking about me Dandai? You live near CT? Maybe we should meet up and hang out.

Khane

Maybe we should start a band or a crossfit gym or something. Let's use all this sexual tension for something productive.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
How much time per day would you say you spend thinking about me Dandai? You live near CT? Maybe we should meet up and hang out.
I just wanted to see if I still had the power to summon you. It's the little things, you know?
--------

Anyone else notice Danuser is the author of the official fanfic? Looks like he landed on his feet pretty well after SOE/38 Studios/EQ Next. I haven't actually read it so I can't speak to its quality. Figured I'd wait for Nobbel's inevitable video synopsis.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Theres like 6 people that dominate this thread (myself), so summoning Khane shouldn't really be seen as a compliment to your prowess

I have double the posts of anyone in this thread, I should probably see myself out

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Fun stuff: with the weekly reset (EU), Apocron on the Broken Shore got reset as well, could take him yesterday, and again today.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather

It's annoying, I enjoyed mythic+ but they made 10s too easy to complete and no reason at ALL to do higher than a 10. I mean what you can do like a 15 and get an extra 3m ap who gives a shit I can do that in 3 world quests in a quarter of the time.

• 1Like