World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
On the flip side we brought 10 to normal and ignored every single mechanic. Brought almost 30 and we were wiping to things we didn't know existed

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From here, I know Jaina bitches out and disapears. But after doing the initial broken shore shit then going to the keep. Why is Jaina like 8 feet tall? Just to mark her as Heroic, or was there something else I missed about why she's extra spooky silver etc. (Thought after some of the RTS's she'd gotten a little bit of the Disney Frozen treatment.

Also trigger me timbers. Holy artifact is a 2hander? So no option to transmog cool shields and 1h then? Shucks. (Strangely partial to the mace from durnholde caverns of time though I've missed a few expacs of cool shit)

Last edited:

Sludig

Going to have to clue me in why the horrible story faction of uglies is anything special. Yknow the out for 3+ years.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Also trigger me timbers. Holy artifact is a 2hander? So no option to transmog cool shields and 1h then? Shucks. (Strangely partial to the mace from durnholde caverns of time though I've missed a few expacs of cool shit)

I'm still mad over this tbh. I originally even thought it would be 2h/shield which would be way more amazing but nope. Got a big hammer and a (terrible) tome sitting on your hip that clips into your character and have zero unique looks

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
so it looks like things are balancing out a little better now than when tomb was first released. everyone raiding regularly is 10-15ish ilevels higher and things are just falling over dead now. I still think things are scaling weird but when the top 10 dps in your raid are pulling 1million+ sustained damage over the 800 they were pulling 2 weeks ago it makes a huge difference.

tezzuka

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just casually observing, I feel like her scaling is shitty. With 15 people we essentially need the entire raid to soak shots. I feel like with 20-30 there is leeway.

I honestly think if you have a smaller group, that it should incorporate more people to do mechanics. I think keeping it at a %/ratio makes it too easy. The hard part about raiding is getting a group of 10-15 people coordinating and working together, the fewer people you have the easier it gets.

tezzuka

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Also

"guys, im not going to lie... i honestly have no idea whats going on right now"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Maybe they turn pvp into being supposedly a big LARP fest and no one's supposedly dying. I mean respawning is already like paint ball.

xzi

Mouthbreather
uhhhhhh.. can I trade in the paladin class mount aka the most piece of shit thing ever added into the game for this instead?

QiyzZ6e.gif

Sludig

Given several expansions of escalating technology I actually had kinda wondered about it. Somehow protoss related to stupid space goats maybe? Generally all the void sketchy shit from SC2 intertwines with void stuff going on soon in wow? (then question is time travel to future or concurrent universes and we get basically a crashed battlecruiser or some shit leading to troops with starcraft guns and lightsabers fighting zerg. (Not like a lot of the super bugs in this game were not already zerg/tyranid enough.)

And derail just makes me sad that the few attempts at a 40k mmo died before ever being realized.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Turns out Voidlords are actually Xel'naga and warcraft takes place in the same universe as Starcraft.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Guldan is still alive in the HOTS universe, therefore there is an alternate Gul'Dan, therefor we're going to fight guldan and Archimonde for the 3rd time

Don't worry though, there will be an arbitrary plot point where one single horde leader hates a one single alliance leader so blizzard can pretend there's still a gameplay and lore reason for factions in 2017 even though we're fighting a threat together for like the 19th time

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user