World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The guild is probably in the best shape it's ever been all expansion. Lot of people on, lot of different raids

Khane

Got something right about marriage
a_skeleton_03, I think that as the spearhead for keeping the FoH name alive in gaming Noodle deserves a nod to the powers that be for an alpha guild invite.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Noodle dindu nuffin he's a good kid.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Crone got you beat, mothafucka got 18 months
Saw the alpha invites going out, so I check this thread for the first time in months, and my name has popped up!! LEgendary!!!

Anyway, 18 months on my main, then re-activated back-up account that had lapsed, and got fucked on that one for 6 months. It's like they were waiting for me. SHIT!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
At this point they should give alpha/beta access to anyone with an active account that's been around since 2004.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I can't remember if the same account I had for vanilla beta was the same I had for release but I got early beta access for every expansion since wotlk.

selis

Molten Core Raider
still can't decide what to play for BfA :\

the allure of playing an alpha really is tough now that i have limited time to play bc of kid. character wipe/progression wipe is a killer.

did get into alpha though

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmm interesting. You know how I made a post like a week ago asking how the stuff worked cause I was interested in picking wow again? I got an alpha invite, even though I haven't played the game since wotlk. Spooky.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's always been three ways to get into WoW alphas :

1. You're a well known streamer, you love the game and can't stop saying good things about it.
2. You're a well known streamer, you love the game but you pretend you hate it and there's not a single moment you're not complaining about it.

• 1Worf

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I used to get invites all the dang time but then everything just stopped. I thought it might have been something I posted somewhere or something I did to inadvertently annoy Alex, but looking back I realize that everything stopped happening Alpha/Beta wise when I hit 40...

Did I age out of the target demo and thus no longer matter?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I used to get invites all the dang time but then everything just stopped. I thought it might have been something I posted somewhere or something I did to inadvertently annoy Alex, but looking back I realize that everything stopped happening Alpha/Beta wise when I hit 40...

Did I age out of the target demo and thus no longer matter?
Well a_skeleton_03 got one so...

• 1Worf