World of Warcraft: Current Year

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Urge to play rising, Hyjal eh? 29 ping not too bad! Used to having to play on BDF with shit ping!

From the sounds of this patch I'll probably wait a week or two before jumping in again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wouldn't wait. Get your ducks in a row for launch

And your alcohol. It's gonna be a shit show

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Engineering: Correct, from what I can tell, you need to level using the old shit. I started to level Panda blacksmithing, and they removed all the multi skill points per combine, so now they are all 1 point each. They reduced the skill points needed from 100 to 75, but it will still require 3 to 5 times more mats than before. They totally fucked it.

The 5% Exp gem is just a common quality(green) prismatic red gem cut in BFA, so it can go anywhere. I was just unlucky, and had 0 gem slots on my leveling gear set up.
So I just loaded the Blizzard launcher and it asked if I wanted to Install WOW. Uh, what? I had to locate my game folder for some reason. Strange.

Yeah my Battle.net can't find any of my games atm. I had to use the executable.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What to do with the free 1k essences? I thought I could get a weapon, but there are none showing at that vendor; only armor / accessories, and I guess a RNG box?

Also, it wasn't just me in thinking leveling is slow now? I spent several hours yesterday playing a new Hunter, with most of that time questing in Azuremyst/Bloodmyst isles and running dungeons. Only got to lvl30. I remember going a lot faster, especially with doing as many dungeons as I was doing.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
What to do with the free 1k essences? I thought I could get a weapon, but there are none showing at that vendor; only armor / accessories, and I guess a RNG box?

Also, it wasn't just me in thinking leveling is slow now? I spent several hours yesterday playing a new Hunter, with most of that time questing in Azuremyst/Bloodmyst isles and running dungeons. Only got to lvl30. I remember going a lot faster, especially with doing as many dungeons as I was doing.

Sweet summer child, they boned the fuck out of leveling. Takes so much longer now by design. The free 1k essences lets you pick a legendary of choice; there's no weapons because Legion was made with you having your artifact weapon for the whole expansion in mind.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I got 2 pretty rare transmogs today, one being a krol blade. Just doing random ass old dungeons. Trash mobs feel like they're dropping more. I'm into this.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I don't understand how people sort shit correctly in their brain with a big bag and not with 5 smaller bags.

Haha yeah me neither. I need 5 separate bags. Those mods that make it 1 big bad hurt my brain. I guess they must sort it via row? I like having 1 bag for tradeskills, 1 bag for essentials that aren't going anywhere. 1 bag for merchant junk and another bag for stu

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I got 2 pretty rare transmogs today, one being a krol blade. Just doing random ass old dungeons. Trash mobs feel like they're dropping more. I'm into this.
Garrosh says "fuck off, no shoulders for you, lul"

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What is the logic of people that laugh about people "complaining about a game that has been out 14 years"? Is their line of thinking that you should only play WoW ironically and that you don't actually care about it? I don't get it. I've never understood this whole thing "that game is really old, therefore you are stupid for caring about it or playing it." Baffles me.

You know they got add-ons that separate items automatically right

Not the way I like them to.

• 1Like

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
So, Paladin/Hunter. Ya'll need either of these mofukkas? They're what I intend to play this time 'round

• 1Like

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
I am getting almost no missions with rep rewards. Did they nerf those too? I still need like 2 mounts from these shitty reps.

This started happening on my main a couple months ago and is still going on. Luckily not to my alts, who feed my main with all the rep tokens. I'm still missing 5 of the 8 paragon mounts - got started late on those.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
What is the logic of people that laugh about people "complaining about a game that has been out 14 years"? Is their line of thinking that you should only play WoW ironically and that you don't actually care about it? I don't get it. I've never understood this whole thing "that game is really old, therefore you are stupid for caring about it or playing it." Baffles me.

Not the way I like them to.
Probably the same fags that play EQ prog.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I might have lied about Argus. He is trucking our tanks right now, we are at like 8 wipes atm. And we carried 4 people through this last week so definitely rougher haha.

Comparing logs from last night to tonight, our tanks our taking over double the damage.

Last edited:

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Why would anyone carry crafting mats on their person when you can leave them in your mat storage at the bank and still use them wherever you are? I understand enchanters keeping scrolls to make enchanting scrolls, but there's no reason to carry that shit in your bags.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
We ended up just stopping, nobody wanted to prog Argus anymore. Tanks were getting hit twice as hard as yesterday, and shattered bonds were doing double the damage, along with the balls still hurting quite a bit. Figure they'll tune it correctly by Monday, which is when we raid again.