World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Hah yeah. I was logged in for quite a while but got disconnected and now while I can make a new character none of my existing ones show up on the server login itself even though they are enumerated on the server select.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yup, no characters showing up. After X expansions Blizzard still garbage

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I got 3 hours before I get off work. Let a brother know if I have to resort to pet battles to level somewhere away from BFA. (Ugh).

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
The first expansion quest kicks off in Silithus, so you can wait at Magni for release. He will give you the Heart of Azeroth and your first Azerite Armor Piece.
Level through your continent's 3 zones -
Suggested Alliance Order - Drustvar then Tiragarde Sound then Stormsong Valley
Suggested Horde Order - Zuldazar then Nazmir then Vol'dun
Save your foothold War Campaign quests for after you complete a zone. Doing all 3 gives about one level. After your first zone is complete return to your capital hub to start the quest.
Instead of vendoring quest rewards, take them to the scrapper after each zone. This will reward you with reagents and Expulsom (the new Blood of Sargeras).
At 120 you will mainly gear up by queuing for normal dungeons (item level 310 gear) until you have a item level 305 and can gear for heroic dungeons (item level 325 gear).
Make sure to do your 10 Regular Mythic Dungeons for the week. (Note that you can manually zone into heroic dungeons with a 5 man group under the required item level.)
You need to have all reputations to friendly to unlock Battle for Azeroth world quests. Finish up any lingering quests until you make this requirement.
Prioritize the Champions of Azeroth reputation as each rank gives you +15 item level to your Heart of Azeroth, as well as a 355 item level Azerite Armor piece at exalted. Purchase a Contract: Champions of Azeroth as soon as possible!
You will want to work on getting 7th Legion / Honorbound reputations to revered for the War Campaign Completion and to unlock the Allied Races.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Major server lag and the game is sending me back to Org to accept the Hour of Reckoning quest even though I already did lordaeron.

That quest is not available to me in Org anywhere.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
pretty much unplayable will try in a hour see if it any better, gotta be up for work in 6 hours though

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Queue ticked down from 1600 to 28 and then stopped, it's been there for about 25 minutes now.

Gonna finish my beer and if it's not up by then I'll try in the morning.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Looks like the xpack starts on Tuesday after all.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users