<Gold Donor>

1627002698199.png

• 12Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 13 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Given that the 300 were annihilated by vastly superior numbers that... actually fits pretty well ;p
Bitch... the 300 held their ground... far beyond what anyone with their numbers ever could... it wasn't ever about winning... it was about making a point. Sorry you didn't get it.

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I don’t understand the relevance in paragraph 48 about the butt plugs and lubricant. The deceased female was having a sexual relationship with her supervisor and I’m guessing it was consensual since there no allegations of forcible rape.
Nonetheless this is mess and I’m wondering what will the outcome will be.

I remember onetime I worked for a company who had a zero tolerance policy. There was this older guy in his mid 50s who was working with a 21 year old female fresh out the military. She was very small in stature, literally weighing 100ish lbs and probably 5 feet tall. One part of their job they had to lift 50 lbs equipment. Well she couldn’t lift the equipment so the older guy has to pull the weight. I guess as time passed on it started taking a toll physically on him so he requested someone else who could do that part of the job. Well she blew a fuse and went straight to HR saying he called her weak. By no means he said that. All he said she didn’t have the physical strength to lift the equipment so he hard to do it and requested someone who can. The man almost lost his job if it wasn’t for a few employees who gave a written and verbal statement stating he didn’t call her weak.

I’m sure a lot of the allegations did occur while some may be made up or embellished. One way or another I hope ActviBlizz cleans house including Ion, destroy Azeroth and do what Square did with FFXIV.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

Bitch... the 300 held their ground... far beyond what anyone with their numbers ever could... it wasn't ever about winning... it was about making a point. Sorry you didn't get it.

300...plus thousands of other Greeks. But the story of 300 dudes alone holding off the Persian Empire sounds cooler.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I hope Furor saved his Blizzard money because given the comments on gaming sites, reddit and twitter - i dont think he'll ever have a gaming job again. Maybe not even a corporate job. These people literally think he's the second coming of Bing Crosby or Bill Cosby, depends on who you talk to. Holy shit.

The real WOW Killer was inside the house this whole time.

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
I hope Furor saved his Blizzard money because given the comments on gaming sites, reddit and twitter - i dont think he'll ever have a gaming job again. Maybe not even a corporate job. These people literally think he's the second coming of Bing Crosby or Bill Cosby, depends on who you talk to. Holy shit.

Hahaha. I was thinking Holy shit Furor is having a me too moment. I wonder if he's called Raven for legal advice yet.

• 2Worf

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don’t understand the relevance in paragraph 48 about the butt plugs and lubricant. The deceased female was having a sexual relationship with her supervisor and it I’m guessing it was consensual since there no allegations of forcible rape.
Nonetheless this is mess and I’m wondering what will the outcome will be.

I remember onetime I worked for a company who had a zero tolerance policy. There was this older guy in his mid 50s who was working with a 21 year old female fresh out the military. She was very small in stature, literally weighing 100ish lbs and probably 5 feet tall. One part of their job they had to lift 50 lbs equipment. Well she couldn’t lift the equipment so the older guy has to pull the weight. I guess as time passed on it started taking a toll physically on him so he requested someone else who could do that part of the job. Well she blew a fuse and went straight to HR saying he called her weak. By no means he said that. All he said she didn’t have the physical strength to lift the equipment so he hard to do it and requested someone who can. The man almost lost his job if it wasn’t for a few employees who gave a written and verbal statement stating he didn’t call her weak.

I’m sure a lot of the allegations did occur while some may be made up or embellished. One way or another I hope ActviBlizz cleans house including Ion, destroy Azeroth and do what Square did with FFXIV.

Hell Ion is prolly the next president of Blizzard after J. Allen Brack is forced to step down. lol

• 3Barf
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
Blizzard's a shit company and I hope they burn, Furor is definitely a huge asshole and it's probably not unrealistic that he's more than that but I'm less inclined to take this seriously when every accuser is a tranny or a pronoun or both

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

He can sell grills like Foreman.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I wonder who is going to be the sacrificial lamb and fall on the sword? Alex is no longer with the company so someone has to fall. The shareholder gods must be pleased.

• 4Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I wonder who is going to be the sacrificial lamb and fall on the sword? Alex is no longer with the company so someone has to fall. The shareholder gods must be pleased.

I got this.

Put me in charge of Blizzard. I am basically Benjamin Franklin to France when it comes to bringing the gap between neon colored haired people and frat boys.
As a person who endured years of toxic hatred from both of those groups, I feel I am most qualified to turn that ship around.

I can also code which helps lmao

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard

He's going to buy the EQ franchise and build a new EQ game.

Full circle and all that.

• 3Mother of God
  • 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He's going to buy the EQ franchise and build a new EQ game.

Full circle and all that.

They want 40m for EQ. Planesdefilier got bank like that?

If he sells enough rugs I guess anything is possible-- he could be the next Mike Lindell of video games.

"My patented rugs are from the Giza region of Egypt" - Furor 2025