World of Warcraft: Current Year

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
He called the Forum Attorney Xequecal Xequecal , esq.
I haven't been following this at all. The thing about this I find funniest is all the people moving from WoW to FFXIV, citing the sexism. I'm pretty sure it's literally impossible for a US corporation to be more sexist than a Japanese one, regardless of what happened.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I haven't been following this at all. The thing about this I find funniest is all the people moving from WoW to FFXIV, citing the sexism. I'm pretty sure it's literally impossible for a US corporation to be more sexist than a Japanese one, regardless of what happened.

Bruh you may wanna read the state's charges before you go all the way here. It starts off with "that doesn't sound so bad" stuff like people getting slammed junk and crawling under cubicles but then proceeds to shit like suicide.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Xeq, there truely is not limit to how stupid you can be.

Cybsled

82tttuzfm8c71.gif

• 13Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 14 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its funny you say this but I work with a lot of japs, most of which come here on 3 yr rotations. And of course here in the states they are good little japs but one thing I will tell you is they are fucking RULED over by their wives. But you are right they are sexist and racist like a mo-fo too. not only against brown skins but whites too. They truly do think they are superior in every way some just hide it better than others. But sometimes when you make them angry their true side comes out. They also rarely converse with anyone but other japs, maybe a few here and there reach out buit its rare. they also have this thing with work, its like their life.

When they come here and realize we dont work 12-16 hrs a day its like a mini vacation for them. Back in the motherland they are expected to NEVER fucking leave the office until their manager does. Then most of them go out and get fucked up at some bar. All to return the next day and do it all over again. I had buddies from work do a 6 month to a year stint there so they told me all about it. truly fascinating culture.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Is Mythic+ still a toxic cesspool?
It evolved into a radioactive toxic cesspool, especially after Blizzard basically sanctioned raider.io scoring and introduced covenants. Everything happened that players said would happen.

Players are now not only inviting you based on raider.io score, but also flame you when you have the wrong covenant. Even when they don't really keep up with the current meta themselves.

Oh, and they still drop the group before the last boss, when it looks you won't +2 or +3 the key, so their precious score isn't affected.

Even the fat balding guy with hair transplants had a shockedpikachu.jpg face when people preferred the one with a lower itemlevel but higher raider.io score.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
So you haven't been following this at all, but you still have prejudices, and of course you still have to post about it.

dilator.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The company parties I witnessed had always the same scenes going on. Hot girls turboflirting with men of power, regardless of marriage on both side. Toilet quick fucks. Dudes oogling hot girls. Girls giggling at joe from IT who is rumored to have a massive schlong. Sexual inuendos everywhere. All that is fine by me as long as both men and female are knowing what they do.
However, the purest evil came from fat 45 yo blue haired womyn who were seething in pure rage seing the young ladies getting all the attention. women are the worst between them.
If the accusation are true, I hope he get justice'd. If not, I hope the accusers get dragged down.

• 3Like

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
So you haven't been following this at all, but you still have prejudices, and of course you still have to post about it.

View attachment 363641
Oh my god, not PREJUDICE! My sincerest apologies, that's something that absolutely never happens here and I should have thought twice before sullying these sacred halls with such filth.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Edgelord

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Oh my god, not PREJUDICE! My sincerest apologies, that's something that absolutely never happens here and I should have thought twice before sullying these sacred halls with such filth.
Have you ever read your own posts, like, for real and out loud? Do you realize how utterly stupid it sounds when someone comes in and the very first thing said is "I have no clue, but here is my opinion about it and you must all hear it!"

Is this reaction familiar to you?

awkward.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Have you ever read your own posts, like, for real and out loud? Do you realize how utterly stupid it sounds when someone comes in and the very first thing said is "I have no clue, but here is my opinion about it and you must all hear it!"

Is this reaction familiar to you?

View attachment 363643
Someone tagged me into the thread so I gave my opinion.

• 1NPC

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It evolved into a radioactive toxic cesspool, especially after Blizzard basically sanctioned raider.io scoring and introduced covenants. Everything happened that players said would happen.

Players are now not only inviting you based on raider.io score, but also flame you when you have the wrong covenant. Even when they don't really keep up with the current meta themselves.

Oh, and they still drop the group before the last boss, when it looks you won't +2 or +3 the key, so their precious score isn't affected.

Even the fat balding guy with hair transplants had a shockedpikachu.jpg face when people preferred the one with a lower itemlevel but higher raider.io score.

I went from instant invites on 15's with 0 queue time to 2 hour queues for less than 15's in 9.1

M+ is unplayable. 9.0 was fine at launch, I PUG'd all my KSMs on several alts. In 9.1 i wouldn't be able to do that. There is no opportunity to get groups anymore. 9.1 is a different game.

I checked the DH class discord, same thing. They said don't expect PUG progression for a few weeks-- most of the ultra high key pushers from season 1 can't PUG either due to no invites. The only way to get key progression is to have friends/guild and raise your IO for Season 2 outside of PUG's. Everyone is using 5 man static groups to raise IO to an attractive level for season 2, and then they break off and can PUG from there on. But the bar to get PUG invites in 9.1 is obviously much higher than 9.0. Just barely any opportunity to play in PUGs for 9.1. Which didn't exist as as problem in 9.0. The game has taken a lot of hits.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Bruh you may wanna read the state's charges before you go all the way here. It starts off with "that doesn't sound so bad" stuff like people getting slammed junk and crawling under cubicles but then proceeds to shit like suicide.
Blizzard is going to get fucked in the ass with the State of California's largest juris imprudent dildo.

I was wondering why some of these people didn't get picked up by other game studios....now I know why.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait was Furor a rando sex offender?

I mean I would be shocked, but half our admins/etc have been random trannies or just plain insane.

Black Hand indeed.

• 3Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Someone tagged me into the thread so I gave my opinion.

I enjoy introducing you to new audiences, so that you get to find out how reviled you are by people who dont even know your posting history.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
In 9.1 i wouldn't be able to do that. There is no opportunity to get groups anymore. 9.1 is a different game.
I think a lot of the more casual M+ people checked out mentally after 9.1, because it's fundamentally the same as 9.0, except for shuffling around affixes, forcing people to play both Tyrannical and Fortified for KSM, replacing pride with anima powers from Torghast. No new dungeons, and some things like the domination socket system being raid-only. On second thought, it feels like M+ got relegated a bit to second tier content.

Something similar, although to a lesser degree, happened after 9.0: At first covenant choices were more in flux, players choose what they wanted. But then the casuals left the building after leveling and playing through the campaign, after which the covenant meta solidified pretty quickly.

39jxve4goa171.png

thenumbers.png

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I think a lot of the more casual M+ people checked out mentally after 9.1, because it's fundamentally the same as 9.0, except for shuffling around affixes, forcing people to play both Tyrannical and Fortified for KSM, replacing pride with anima powers from Torghast. No new dungeons, and some things like the domination socket system being raid-only. On second thought, it feels like M+ got relegated a bit to second tier content.

Something similar, although to a lesser degree, happened after 9.0: At first covenant choices were more in flux, players choose what they wanted. But then the casuals left the building after leveling and playing through the campaign, after which the covenant meta solidified pretty quickly.

View attachment 363651

View attachment 363653
So Ion ruined the game?

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!