World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ryoz

<Donor>
First two went down pretty easy, Norushen is a bit of a gear check for deeps. Enjoying the zone thus far. Resto sham are like the jesus of heals now.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Resto Shammies make it rain.

As to the people talking about the Burdens upgrading things to 535, make sure you actually look at that upgrade v whatever you're currently wearing, it has a tendency to produce horrible single-stat items.

We did flex raid last night as well, using trade pugs to bring it up to 25. Don't think we'll be doing that again.

Cybsled

1st 2 bosses in Flex are easy. #3 is basically the stone wall that seperates it from LFR.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yep. Our puglettes couldn't deal with him, so we axed back down to our core and finished out.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Resto druids and shamans went nuts this patch. Perma-efflorescence tied to mushroom? Uh, ok. Even better that you can max a shroom out before boss engage and keep it rolling the entire time! Pop that sucker and start a new one. Nice on your melee, or a ranged group that is stack.

Genesis is also pretty OP. Overall it is very much a TBC feeling - heal them to DEATH with hots.

Mallika_sl

shitlord
Did flex last night for the first time with a guild that has killed only the first boss on Flex. The group was mainly a very low end raid guild and some of their friends, me, the main tank from my guild and another dps later on. Well it was a nightmare after the first loot pinata. I'm not spectacular with healing on my priest, but I can push buttons well enough. 2nd boss went so poorly because the healers couldn't keep up that I had to switch to my shaman so we could get past it. After I carried the other 3 healers on my little goblin back, I proceeded to carry them on the 3rd boss.

Flex difficulty will be tough for the "average" player of WoW - typically with LFR you can coast by (especially on Tues/Wed when raiders are capping valor) because mechanics are toned down so much, but I think flex will present a lot of problems.

Either way, I'm always up for cross-realm flex if anyone needs a shammy healer! Mallika#1872 - I am Mallika on Drenden if you need to see gear/progress.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
www.openraid.usis a good place to go if you're looking for more organized stuff like flex raiding and whatnot. It also makes it much easier to catch world bosses if you missed the waves of people doing them on tuesday(s).

There is a light registration that requires you to take off a couple pieces of armor and logout to confirm you're who you say you are. After that use the chat feature and go to US-Horde (or Alliance), respective to your character. During peak hours it's as busy as trade chat but there's almost always something going on.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Another 5 bosses in as of last night, I am officially in love with the new Rushing Jade Wind as a Brewmaster. I get to keep my ridiculous AOE aggro and damage while still building Elusive Brew/Shuffle at its standard rate? I'll take it!

Fingz_sl

shitlord
WoW has an interesting experiment going on on Timeless Isle. There's the normal two factions, Horde and Alliance and now you can swap to a third faction. We had a 40 man raid all made up of the third faction and it was a blast running around and slaughtering everyone, pvp server.

The DAoC people have always said that you need 3 faction and maybe they are right.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Bloody coin people can't attack other bloody coin people? I was not aware of this.

Cybsled

I'm pretty sure bloody coin people can attack others who have used the item to make them KOS to both factions.

Rime

<Donor>
Bloody coin people can't attack other bloody coin people? I was not aware of this.
They can attack anyone who is flagged (or on a PvP server), including other 'bloody coins', but people who are in your group/raid group are exempt from this. You would have to leave the group to attack someone who is in it.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
They can attack anyone who is flagged (or on a PvP server), including other 'bloody coins', but people who are in your group/raid group are exempt from this. You would have to leave the group to attack someone who is in it.
Ah. That's pretty cool, actually. I'm usually pretty salty about world pvp but for some reason I find the bloody coin thing hilarious, if not expected. I think it has a lot to do with the battleground style graveyards all over the island so you never have to travel far to get back to where you were.

Does everyone in the group get a bloody coin on a kill?

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Lots of Butt hurt on general in the WOW forums about this. Don't forget....They always win

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
I think it is killing blow based, which is part of the QQ.
That and sorry, leaves a strange feeling behind being killed by my own kin just because I pressed a splash heal at the wrong moment. Not a fan of this, does not work for me on the isle.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Well I think they did an excellent job at conveying who's going to kill you on sight with the visual effect of someone who is collecting bloody coins. You know that if you're approaching someone translucent and pink you're risking your shit getting pushed in. It's not a, "Hmm, there's 3 alliance up at the bridge. Are they going to fuck with me?" If they're pink and see-through, there's no doubt in your mind.