World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chris

Potato del Grande

Lots of theorycrafting going on about how the expansion would make more sense if The Primus was The Jailer and The Runecarver was former Arbiter Zovaal.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Mythic+ Raids. Yeah these retards need to be all fucking fired.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Gotta do something about that cancelled patch and content drought.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1647981849636.png

They've got nothing.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sarcasm aside, optional Raid Affixes to bring older content current is at least an attempt at improving their "all content but current patch is dead" model

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Is it just me or is the world first race more boring than usual, and even less people seem to care about it?

Also: Permanently making the Mage Tower available probably means the temperature in hell just dropped a few degrees.

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
It’s really long this time, and there’s the usual stupid shit (multiple nerfs / changes through prog, anduin p3 accidentally broken and left unfixed etc). Just doesn’t feel as cool when they’re tuning based on what’s possible for top guilds and you know they’re gonna drop 20% nerfs after. I still watched some though, which is more than I can say about WoW at any other recent time.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
the idea with the affixes and loot upgrades for older expansion raids is okay BUT makes no sense in the last tier of an expansion. Raiding just for the sake of it and the loot will be invalidated/reset anyway with 10.0? Not super tempting, no?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is it just me or is the world first race more boring than usual, and even less people seem to care about it?

Also: Permanently making the Mage Tower available probably means the temperature in hell just dropped a few degrees.
I was watching Preach stream Endwalker and he had to go commentate WoW world first race after the massive and emotional story reveal at lv87.

• 1Worf

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I was watching Preach stream Endwalker and he had to go commentate WoW world first race after the massive and emotional story reveal at lv87.
I thnink I saw that clip, when he was "fuck the race to world first" and "I have to log off now to talk about the jailer. Fuck me."
Chat told him "just call in sick", and Preach was like "I can't, I'm literally in Hamburg sitting downstairs."

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
the idea with the affixes and loot upgrades for older expansion raids is okay BUT makes no sense in the last tier of an expansion. Raiding just for the sake of it and the loot will be invalidated/reset anyway with 10.0? Not super tempting, no?
This depends if the loot is "interesting" in some other ways. Not only cosmetic, but maybe set pieces, or what we called "clickies" in EQ, or scaled up versions of old raid loot.

On one hand: Mage Tower is basically a cosmetics loot pinata, and people were still willing to pay real money to get their toons through it.

On the other hand: The gearing philosophy has changed so much over the last expansions that they can't easily scale up old loot to current itemlevels. E.g. main stats on rings/trinkets, which disappeared (but somehow were kept for PvP trinkets).

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It means 10.0 is probably over a year away, and they have to bridge the content drought somehow. The only ones left playing are the addicts, and they can’t let them experience life without WoW.

More evergreen content is good for the game. They waste all content in prior expansions for no reason. They are starting to introduce prior expansion content into the current game but it’s far too limited or implemented in a shitty manner. TWing should be occurring every single week with a weekly rotation of expansions with each TWing introducing new dungeons into M+ rotation and maybe even old raids with relevant loot or currency acquisition. Also, old raid implementation into TWing is complete shit. It should require organized groups, not random queues.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, and for fuck’s sake, stop designing mythic raids around RWF guilds. The difficulty is insane and alienates even the majority of raiding guilds.

Redraw

Lurker
The tranny dude from angel land is the new Arbiter and Sylvanas's punishment is to free the Night Elf souls from the Maw. Sounds about right.

• 2Worf