World of Warcraft: Current Year

Goonsquad Officer
Must say I am getting really tired of the world's entertainment all originating from the Capital of Wokeness.
The woke invade existing spaces like parasites. Its not enough for a company to not be woke. It must be antiwoke. Antiwo

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Antiwoke is just be a shitlord gamer from 2005 or earlier who likes dick and fart jokes.

The end.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
As much as we might wish for something good. Microsoft isn't making anything better. Unfortunately, the only way we'll ever see another real innovative MMO that is fun will come from a small new studio before they get bought.

View attachment 408851

"Inclusion officer"

were-not-gonna-make-it-terminator2.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Must say I am getting really tired of the world's entertainment all originating from the Capital of Wokeness.
And this is the crux of the entire situation we find ourselves in. California needs to go. Migrate Hollywood to Miami. And if you bring that woke shit our governor will cancel your tax havens.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And this is the crux of the entire situation we find ourselves in. California needs to go. Migrate Hollywood to Miami. And if you bring that woke shit our governor will cancel your tax havens.
Hollywood is like the crowning jewel of woke, liberal agenda. You bring Hollywood to Miami, mix in all the yankees that are already coming from NY and they'll out number any FL born resident pretty quickly and you'll have a new Governor. Dont wish upon that states demise. Texas is already getting the full brunt of the California Exodus and I feel bad for the state.

• 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Californians actually belive that tranny women are women and that more non males means a better product.

The trannies and women who actually like gaming play FF14 though because it has better graphics, player housing and fashion.

So they are chasing a small audience who will never play WoW without it having massive investment into those missing features.

Also the tranny was staring at the girl's tits the whole time lmao
View attachment 408926

I wonder how many M-to-F trannies do it because they think they'll have more of an in with women that way. In blue-hair land, maybe they do.

Blergh

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
I wonder how many M-to-F trannies do it because they think they'll have more of an in with women that way. In blue-hair land, maybe they do.

Blergh
A solid number of them are sex pests that want cover for being around women to sexualizw

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Goonsquad Officer
Its the rat utopia experiment. Males who have no struggle and no mating opportunities pretended to be girl rats hoping to be no threatening enough to sneak into girl groups

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Its the rat utopia experiment. Males who have no struggle and no mating opportunities pretended to be girl rats hoping to be no threatening enough to sneak into girl groups

Holy shit, you're right. I forgot all about that experiment. The same exact shit happened there.

Body dysmorphia and gender dysphoria are very real things that people can suffer with and shouldn't be hated for, but I suspect there are also plenty of trans people who are sex-creepers and meet every stereotype. Pretending to be female really is a good way to get women to let their guard down.

Men taking advantage of situations to get women with their guard down is some bullshit no matter what gender identity they are, IMO

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Californians actually belive that tranny women are women and that more non males means a better product.

The trannies and women who actually like gaming play FF14 though because it has better graphics, player housing and fashion.

So they are chasing a small audience who will never play WoW without it having massive investment into those missing features.

Also the tranny was staring at the girl's tits the whole time lmao
View attachment 408926
Most regular Californians hate this as much as anyone else. We did vote AGAINST gay marriage if you recall, it was the CA Supremes that overturned our vote.

But we do have a higher percentage of fruits, nuts and woke retards than most states. Along with the tech bubble blue hairs and a rigged primary system that locks out Republicans from higher office. These woketards all bleat our their nonsense non stop in Hollywood shows, news media, social media, etc. all of which have totally been overtaken by their creepy left wing fantasies.

Getting sued or harrassed by the woke mob is a very real concern and most people don't want to be confronted with this so are careful who they talk about this with, if at all. They just want to raise their families, go to the beach, make a fuckton of money and then retire in a mansion outside of California.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Most regular Californians hate this as much as anyone else. We did vote AGAINST gay marriage if you recall, it was the CA Supremes that overturned our vote.

But we do have a higher percentage of fruits, nuts and woke retards than most states. Along with the tech bubble blue hairs and a rigged primary system that locks out Republicans from higher office. These woketards all bleat our their nonsense non stop in Hollywood shows, news media, social media, etc. all of which have totally been overtaken by their creepy left wing fantasies.

Getting sued or harrassed by the woke mob is a very real concern and most people don't want to be confronted with this so are careful who they talk about this with, if at all. They just want to raise their families, go to the beach, make a fuckton of money and then retire in a mansion outside of California.
This is pure copium. This shit is ruining the world and "most of us just ignore it" isn't good enough.

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is pure copium. This shit is ruining the world and "most of us just ignore it" isn't good enough.

Lol. I cope by living in San Diego which, IMO, is the greatest place on earth.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
WoW, it’s almost like states aren’t hive mind collectives!
More so the major city than the state. The mindset of Seattle vs every other city in the area is vastly different. Same with my experiences of living in California. Vocal minority ruins everything for the majority now.