World of Warcraft: Current Year

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
there's only so many sets of armor you can make if you can't do all the waifu armor just because you hired pronouns and furries. with FF and Lost Ark and other games pumping out bikini armor and slut gear and making mad bank because that's what players want, who the fuck would wanna spend their money on a faggot furry simulator

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
there's only so many sets of armor you can make if you can't do all the waifu armor just because you hired pronouns and furries. with FF and Lost Ark and other games pumping out bikini armor and slut gear and making mad bank because that's what players want, who the fuck would wanna spend their money on a faggot furry simulator
Certainly not me.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They would go a long way by just getting colors and proportions somewhat uniform. 99% of all the armor isn't mixable. They don't need to stray so far from conventional either, that new stuff looks fucking dumb.
Yeah it's all crazy designs and colours.

Like if I'm a Hunter I want to look like Alleria Windrunner with options on colours and designs, but not like giant dragon skulls on head, shoulders and kness.

Or for Horde, like Rexxar. They have these designs in game already for the main NPCs...

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's a shame how bad this company has gotten, when even the art team blows complete asshole you know it's time to throw in the towel.

Remember their are fan artist who have made better sets than current Blizzard could dream up for the low low cost of fucking free. If the company wasn't run by complete failure faggot retards they would have reached out and put all the top talent in their community to work. Between the add on makers, and some of the fan artist Blizzard has shot themselves in the dick by being arrogant turbo cunts instead of accepting these Chad's and their talents.

Maybe they can let another multi-billion dollar industry slip through their fingers like the MOBA market because they are retarded, but hey at least there are no more male/female avatars... God I hate this timelines and hope California falls into the fucking Ocean.

Yeah it's all crazy designs and colours.

Like if I'm a Hunter I want to look like Alleria Windrunner with options on colours and designs, but not like giant dragon skulls on head, shoulders and kness.

Or for Horde, like Rexxar. They have these designs in game already for the main NPCs...
Booze isnt wrong here, in that outside talent has proven time and time again to be relevant and highly available. Some actually go so far as to make and model their shit on the WoWhead client. Lost Ark also takes submissions for most popular gear. Warframe takes submissions for cash shop gear and actually shares the profits. Im sure there are others but thats the two most recent that come to mind. They could release the theme / art assets from the dungeon/raid early and just let people have their own contest. Highest voted creator gets a title (if they want to be cheap asses) based around that dungeon or raid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Paladin Primalist Set
1068708.jpg
Priest Primalist Set
1068714.jpg

[/spoiler[

I feel like the actual armor only loosely matches the concept armor. I had higher hopes for Paladin.
ueyldlnwsiu81.jpg

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Booze isnt wrong here, in that outside talent has proven time and time again to be relevant and highly available.
Isn't it obvious by now that Blizzard has a severe case of "not invented here", coupled with not understanding their player communities and how to utilize them? Probably because the massive success made them numb to the need for community interaction.

It's not only artists and addon developers, but also high end raiders and theorycrafters. Which is ironic, because a few of those theorycrafters went on to work for Blizzard, and have in turn taken an antagonistic attitude to their fellow theorycrafters.

It's like working at Blizzard gives you severe mental disorders.

Cybsled

One thing that I think shoots Blizzard in the foot is they have traditionally been very anti-fan made content submissions. Granted, the engine severely limits what you can put into the game, but I think they are doing themselves a disservice by not pursuing that.

Take for example FFXIV - they constantly have "design X" contests where the winners (and even some of the runner ups) can have their stuff created and put into the game. Typically the winner just gets some ingame swag, but they always get a flood of high quality submissions. It creates engagement with the community, it gives some exposure to up and coming graphic designers, and it usually nets some really cool looking items.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Paladin Primalist Set
1068708.jpg
Priest Primalist Set
1068714.jpg

[/spoiler[

I feel like the actual armor only loosely matches the concept armor. I had higher hopes for Paladin.
ueyldlnwsiu81.jpg
Absolutely retarded. Why is it so dark and dull then there's giant glowing white wing things?

As a Priest main I still transmog the Naxxramas Set. Robes with intricate design, halo and subtle wings on shoulders. Fantastic.

Make a high res version with alternate detailing and colours. When you do other armour sets think about how the patterns and colours mix and match. How is this hard?

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Paladin Primalist Set
1068708.jpg
Priest Primalist Set
1068714.jpg

[/spoiler[

ueyldlnwsiu81.jpg
Apparently the Paladin helmet is not displaying properly in the model viewer:

But they all are far cries from the concept art.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Absolutely retarded. Why is it so dark and dull then there's giant glowing white wing things?

As a Priest main I still transmog the Naxxramas Set. Robes with intricate design, halo and subtle wings on shoulders. Fantastic.

Make a high res version with alternate detailing and colours. When you do other armour sets think about how the patterns and colours mix and match. How is this hard?
The concept art for the Priest looks a thousand times better than what the class got.

Kyougou Kyougou I saw that just a few minutes ago. They still dropped the ball. Even if these classes are missing shit like the Paladin helm because its Alpha, the armors are far from good looking. The WoW reddit pisses me off, though. The Mods are deleting negative comments, or theyre being downvoted into minimized. So its just a circle jerk of copium "This looks good!"

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It all looks too similar between classes. Bland. I can only for sure recognize the monk because of the stupid balls.

• 1Truth!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rogue, Druid, shaman, monk, pally, war, evoker, priest, lock, DH, DK, mage, hunter

preist and DK are the only ones not obvious. It would be harder if you could only see one at a time instead of having them all to compare.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
There is a lot you can guess from comparing them to each other, but if you were looking at any one in particular without knowledge of all the others... only a few are expressive enough. Like the monk.

Daidraco

I've watched whats available from some of the new dungeons and they're pretty cool. Uldaman's new encounters are interesting. I just didnt imagine them using that dungeon. (I somehow feel like the group makeup is what its going to look like at release. Even though I know in the back of my head they only look like cause its Alpha.)
This guy cant play for fuck - but he has a lot of play throughs with the new dungeons if you're curious.*

Last edited:

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Uladamn looks like a miserable M+.
Did they chance Uldaman? I bet they removed all older versions of it from the game too...
Its not like its a classic dungeon on retail anyway...
But they just love to dispose of anything that wasn't there before they got their own fangs on it.

Have at it.
Its all so tiresome at this point.

Daidraco

Uladamn looks like a miserable M+.
I still dont understand how Uldaman is going to be a Mythic dungeon. Even after watching it, it looks like it gives just as many options and tunnels to choose just like the old one. Going to be a huge pain in the ass if you need the mobs in those tunnels to complete the percentage. Especially for how fkn long that dungeon is.

Did they chance Uldaman? I bet they removed all older versions of it from the game too...
Its not like its a classic dungeon on retail anyway...
But they just love to dispose of anything that wasn't there before they got their own fangs on it.

Have at it.
Its all so tiresome at this point.
If they got rid of the leveling one, that'll be unfortunate. Its one of the dungeons you should experience in its vanilla state at least once.

• 1Like