ljblb.png

1663437627670.png

Needs a new T-shirt I guess.

• 2Worf
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Where every other woman belongs.

#bedroomnotboardroom

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Where every other woman belongs.

#bedroomnotboardroom
Lies.

You see, when a company is struggling and you, as a board member want to get out (sell your shares), you appoint a woman, preferably a black lesbian woman to be CEO. Now, magically, the company is harder to criticize and journalists go easier on the new CEO when they make the media circuit. Less bad publicity lets you slowly sell off your shares, allowing you to make money, or lose less, instead of losing it all when they declare bankruptcy (which will now happen later, when someone else is a bag holder).

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Like I said before, it's a collection game now: toys, mounts, transmog, battle pets. The game itself, well the legion formula won't change ever, even if people leave. They will play the "f2p" card in that case

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Like I said before, it's a collection game now: toys, mounts, transmog, battle pets. The game itself, well the legion formula won't change ever, even if people leave. They will play the "f2p" card in that case
The only reason legion was good is the mmo content and progression system was actually good with blizzards most polished “single player” story in the class halls. Plus it had the very last bit of the Warcraft 3 plot to wrap up.

the collection shit was stupid. They learned the wrong lessons as usual. God I fucking hate that shit.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Of course I played the shit out of the mage tower on classes. So don’t fucking listen to me.

• 1Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Also:

View attachment 433856
Oh man. To go from stopping some roided up orcs who enslave raped a demi god so they could use her spawn as war machines in their pillaging and raping of half a planet to helping some faggot centaurs express their gay love.

I really do wonder if the people who sell their life's work out like this ever regret seeing how it turns out in the end?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I knew before I opened the link it was going to be homo stuff since it was heavily promoted. Not been disappointed.
Top Comment:
"How much gold is the bouquet worth?" :trump:

They also had the lock the thread.

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh man. To go from stopping some roided up orcs who enslave raped a demi god so they could use her spawn as war machines in their pillaging and raping of half a planet to helping some faggot centaurs express their gay love.

I really do wonder if the people who sell their life's work out like this ever regret seeing how it turns out in the end?
They will never produce another compelling antagonist because lots of stuff like that is now off limits.

They even had Sylvanas apologise for genocide.

I bet none of them have read any great works of literature and just consoom woke hollywood goyslop.

So it's all capeshit blue sky beams and "the corruption" from now on.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well somehow vague "corruption" and "darkness" has worked for JRPGs forever so maybe they have a chance I guess!