World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fucker

Log Wizard
You can and should build on the lore. The original was a little too reliant on Warcraft 3 for the entire plotline.

*edit* "lets go back to using a boat to get to the expansion area... what could possibly go wrong with that single point of failure?"
Boat not spawning, then it started spawning, but people getting DC'd when they board it.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Friend's server crashed right when he got off the boat, then it told him the servers were down with "World server is down."

I got the first quest Hub done, then needed to restart to fix an addon... now I am stuck on "world server is down."

...oh and the boat was 8 minutes late, spawned in at the dock, then immediately sailed away. Everyone that tabbed out for a few seconds missed it.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A+++ Would look at loading screen again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...

image.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I got up to get chips and missed the one boat that's appeared on my server. >.< Saw it sailing away, tried to catch it on my flying mount and couldn't.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hyjal seems fucked, finally made it into the game, but can't make it to the zeppelin tower lol.

Everyone is stuck here
waiting.jpg

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
More in-depth thoughts on stuff with the end of SL:

-Didn't get to 3 raids (the one with Kel'Thuzad, and the 2nd and 3rd of Sepulcher) but the final bosses are down so I can chill now. I still have to run around the Shadowlands outdoor zones later, maybe at 70.

-While I'm mostly impressed with the SL raids, who the fuck decided to put tons of knockback mechanics / enemies into all of those areas with narrow walkways? About two thirds of my deaths were from falling off of the goddamn platforms.

-Spent a ton of LFR time sitting around waiting for tanks to queue up while a full raid stared at a boss.

-Lost more LFR fights than I won which is why I didn't get to all of the raids. The quadripedal robot at the end of the first Sepulcher raid was particularly horrendous to beat. Also Anduin just completely wrecked the LFR raid multiple times, was one of the ones I had to tap on because time was running a bit short.

-Also noticed a trend of people queuing as healers and then switching to DPS during the raid, even on boss fights. Who does that? A lot of people, apparently.

I'll get DF tomorrow or the next day, got a lot of other stuff goin' on

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
Meh lot of talk to this guy then this guy quests. Seems the same to SL to me: forgettable leveling experience.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Made the 2nd boat over no problems. Leveling is fun so far mostly because dragon riding is awesome.