World of Warcraft: Current Year

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I see Hunters still getting completely shafted, too
And rogues, warriors, demon hunter and I guess also monk. It's pretty interesting that, yes there's so many specs it's normal balance isn't perfect, but that somehow whole classes including all their specs(3 of them in some cases) are all fucked at the same time. Not like "oh you have to play arms this patch cause fury is fucked" and more like "yeah don't play warrior"

That said seems like a ~15% spread between top and bottom so it's actually not THAT bad either, I guess, I believe they've had worse balance before at least in terms of extremes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And rogues, warriors, demon hunter and I guess also monk. It's pretty interesting that, yes there's so many specs it's normal balance isn't perfect, but that somehow whole classes including all their specs(3 of them in some cases) are all fucked at the same time. Not like "oh you have to play arms this patch cause fury is fucked" and more like "yeah don't play warrior"

That said seems like a ~15% spread between top and bottom so it's actually not THAT bad either, I guess, I believe they've had worse balance before at least in terms of extremes.
I don’t think their goal is to ever balance classes. The roller coaster of power and balance is by design.

“Hunters suck this patch? Go level up a rogue!”

I didn’t play with many people that had multiple characters just for the sake of “variety”.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don’t think their goal is to ever balance classes. The roller coaster of power and balance is by design.

“Hunters suck this patch? Go level up a rogue!”

I didn’t play with many people that had multiple characters just for the sake of “variety”.
Yeah I can't say I'm a fan of this though, I can get that the "PvP" spec of a class sucks at PvE or whatever but if I want to play a rogue I shouldn't have to choose between 3flavors of shit DPS or reroll another entirely different class to raid at the top tier, I think. They should at least try to get one of the specs up there, even if the other 2 are kinda sucky. It's even annoying if you don't mind because you like class x y and z, because depending on luck, all 3 might still be weak anyway. But I guess for the top end where the balance matters ppl are likely to be willing to reroll to whatever so it's not as much of an issue.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

What's pretty interesting is that it's exactly the same as SL's numbers. All those classes are in the exact same position on dps as a full expansion ago. DH hoped and prayed for a 5% increase that never came. Same for MM Hunter. So on and so on.

Dragonflight is a retread. Glad I uninstalled after Season 1.

• 1Like

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
The more rules and restrictions imposed on player interactions in a game, the greater the faggotry that results from them inevitably failing in unexpected ways.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GMs are certainly one solution and easy enough to implement.

However in the end you need to give players the tools to be able to form and govern their own communities. Tools that show feedback for performance and reputation. Somewhere along the way in gaming, and i blame blizzard because i noticed with overwatch, they removed information and adopted the philosophy of "protecting and coddling" players.

Leftism is a disease and it permeates heavily in the gaming industry

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just think its funny that as much as Blizzard nerfs every aspect of their game into the ground because the 0.0001% of degenerate gamers finds some way to abuse it at an obnoxiously long pace (hours to do a high level mythic+? /gag) that they allow the Mythic+ tiers to go as high as they do. "Oh but we're limiting rewards to the lower levels. Doesnt matter if they want to keep climbing the levels, it wont have any impact on the rest of the game. Only for the chinks at tier 35 or some shit deciding what the meta is for the rest of the god damn game. Or how you can shave 10 seconds here or there, which is understandable when you have only seconds at the maximum DPS to +1 your key. But at tier 15? Why do I need to be that serious? If you can wipe in the dungeon multiple times and still time your key - why the fuck do I need to care about shaving off 10 seconds? Why is it so fucking serious that I need to get invis potions when Im still going to +3 the shit? I can keep going, and going, and going about how letting the levels scale infinitely is fucking up any fun you could possible have with Mythic+.

Dont even get me started with how any person thats played the game for years can notice how they are designing dungeons completely around being mathed out by the developers, specifically for Mythic+. Never mind the atrocious fucking affix's that only a non-gamer would think about introducing. Or the asinine idea that incorporating Raider.IO into the game is a "good" thing.

Truth is - these fucks often come up with winning formula's or they saw them in the past and they wanted to add their own touch to them. "This could be better, that could be better" - dude, just leave it the fuck alone? If it has better retention than Raiding, maybe you should look at the "why" and adjust those things "positively" in raiding?

For fucks sake, I just want a good MMO at this point. Im so fucking tired of how inept and out of touch Blizzard is. Ashes of Creation, I know the PVP is going to discourage probably 80% of the people I know. So I know thats not it. Riot MMO - Im not even sure that shit is coming out anymore. Fucking sucks.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I just think its funny that as much as Blizzard nerfs every aspect of their game into the ground because the 0.0001% of degenerate gamers finds some way to abuse it at an obnoxiously long pace (hours to do a high level mythic+? /gag) that they allow the Mythic+ tiers to go as high as they do. "Oh but we're limiting rewards to the lower levels. Doesnt matter if they want to keep climbing the levels, it wont have any impact on the rest of the game. Only for the chinks at tier 35 or some shit deciding what the meta is for the rest of the god damn game. Or how you can shave 10 seconds here or there, which is understandable when you have only seconds at the maximum DPS to +1 your key. But at tier 15? Why do I need to be that serious? If you can wipe in the dungeon multiple times and still time your key - why the fuck do I need to care about shaving off 10 seconds? Why is it so fucking serious that I need to get invis potions when Im still going to +3 the shit? I can keep going, and going, and going about how letting the levels scale infinitely is fucking up any fun you could possible have with Mythic+.

Dont even get me started with how any person thats played the game for years can notice how they are designing dungeons completely around being mathed out by the developers, specifically for Mythic+. Never mind the atrocious fucking affix's that only a non-gamer would think about introducing. Or the asinine idea that incorporating Raider.IO into the game is a "good" thing.

Truth is - these fucks often come up with winning formula's or they saw them in the past and they wanted to add their own touch to them. "This could be better, that could be better" - dude, just leave it the fuck alone? If it has better retention than Raiding, maybe you should look at the "why" and adjust those things "positively" in raiding?

For fucks sake, I just want a good MMO at this point. Im so fucking tired of how inept and out of touch Blizzard is. Ashes of Creation, I know the PVP is going to discourage probably 80% of the people I know. So I know thats not it. Riot MMO - Im not even sure that shit is coming out anymore. Fucking sucks.
Yes but it's very diverse now.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think all of that shit stems from Gamergate. Not necessarily a He-Man Woman Haters Club kind of post - but the OG cases that led to Gamergate were basically women scorned, looking for revenge. Then you started to pile on every work place love relationship that went sour, and then add in some hoes and some guys that think theirs Gods gift to women and it all comes crashing down. Dont shit where you eat should always be the motto, but here we are. HR brought in specifically to weed out masculinity and hire cucks, trannies/faggots, and women. The straight guys there all look like theyre in the "too much to lose" boat, so they just keep their eyes down, their mouth shut and do as theyre told.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just hilarious a group of activists at Blizzard are rewriting the entire Spanish language on their own. "I'm doing my part".gif

Lol..

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just hilarious a group of activists at Blizzard are rewriting the entire Spanish language on their own. "I'm doing my part".gif

Lol..

If you believe you can write Spanish then you can and everyone else must accept whatever made up words you come up with.

Sounds familiar

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think all of that shit stems from Gamergate. Not necessarily a He-Man Woman Haters Club kind of post - but the OG cases that led to Gamergate were basically women scorned, looking for revenge. Then you started to pile on every work place love relationship that went sour, and then add in some hoes and some guys that think theirs Gods gift to women and it all comes crashing down. Dont shit where you eat should always be the motto, but here we are. HR brought in specifically to weed out masculinity and hire cucks, trannies/faggots, and women. The straight guys there all look like theyre in the "too much to lose" boat, so they just keep their eyes down, their mouth shut and do as theyre told.
This shit is deeper then GG. It started in the classroom in kindergarten. Amplified by story time. And grand slammed in the doctors office.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

Lol..
Looking into it more, the Latin America and Spanish localisations are apparently different. Spain gets a proper localisation and Latin America gets the fucked up abortion people are complaining about.

I know why, I've heard something like this before.

The wrestling company AEW bombed in Latin America because they hired Mexican-Americans as their Spanish commentator team.

They only knew basic home Spanish for talking to their parents and were missing a lot of vocabulary, resorting to Spanglish. It pissed Latin America off.

So I guess that Blizzard hired Californian Mexican-Americans who speak it as a second language and have the tranny Californian agenda. They probably googled a bunch of words and were perpetually triggered by gendered words.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users