World of Warcraft: Current Year

Leon

<Silver Donator>
The best tank with the most raid utility by far is paladin. DK is very forgiving, but they bring 0 utility in the form of raid cooldowns. At least with prot paladin you have god aura, bops, and some raid EF's in a pinch. Mainly the bops and devotion aura though...shit is just amazing.

It's easy to play a monk tank, but fairly difficult to be a godly one. Warriors are kinda meh since cataclysm and bears are just super low in representation.

Prot paladins just stack haste...that's really it. Defensive stats suck dick, it's like a rogue with a shield...that can solo tank a lot of raid bosses including some heroics.
DKs bring battle rez and a 40 percent spell damage reduction bubble every 3 minutes. It's far from Pally levels of utility (they are king of all tanks by far) but it's not nothing.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I enjoyed siege for a month, but with them giving a free 90 next expansion there was no reason to keep playing. I mean it was fun but I dont want to play siege for 9 months.

DKs bring battle rez and a 40 percent spell damage reduction bubble every 3 minutes. It's far from Pally levels of utility (they are king of all tanks by far) but it's not nothing.
the aoe Death Grip is also quite handy on a few fights, ie Immerseus HC, Galakras, Garrosh and so on

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Our tank combo is Brewmaster (Me) and DK. AOE Grip macro set to target my Ox Statue is extremely fun synergy.

seanc_sl

shitlord
What map addon you guys use to get all the chest locations for Timeless Isle? Or just run around to the locations marked on the map?

Just curious the most efficient way to do it.
Handy notes with the timeless isle add on for it is awesome. It shows you on the map and mini map where chests are, and removes them from the map as you get them. Also shows you where the daily chests are and keeps track if you have picked them up that day or not.

HandyNotes - Map Minimap - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse

HandyNotes_TimelessIsleChests - Map Minimap - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
They're still good tanks, especially this tier with the dps buff.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
Could you guys save me some googlefu and answer a question for me...

What is the break point ilvl wise where Arcane becomes better than frost for a mage?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I knew i was doing something wrong, my mage isnt affliction !
I should go arcane as well... my shitty mage is like 490 and still doing shit dps as frost