So are any of the other classes available in this, like Monk or Death Knight?
All of my friends from high school and college are trying to get me to play this because back in the day I was the number one warrior/tank on Earthen Ring an RP server. White man warrior. We had first kills on everything and I think I was the first warrior to get a full set of wrath. PVP was my jam, Saturdays it will be drunken let's attack orgrimmar. Bromm, Keepers of the Keg, baby! Dueling outside of Iron forge and people bitching because I would beat them down because I had a Titan flask on, and you just tell him you can drink one too. Going into warsong gulch after a raid and everybody kitted out before stupid PVP gear was introduced, crush everybody. It was a hell of a lot of fun, but God damn the hours we put in.
I just don't know if I want to go back and try to do that stuff again because I honestly would be more interested in playing a new class, but they're all telling me it's great and you can relive the memories and pretty hesitant.