World of Warcraft: Current Year

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Any one play a brewmaster ? I have a Blood DK and this monk.. I REALLY love the monk but I do not know if I am not playing it well or what it just seems like he is a little more squishy than my DK .. I understand the class and the role, I just feel like I am missing something perhaps Monk = 511 gear and Dk sitting at 502. Both fun and I prefer my brewmaster I just wish I felt more secure as a monk. Any one have any wisdom they care to impart on me.. Maybe a piece of the puzzle I am missing ?
Monks are amazing. What part do you struggle with? You'll stagger a lot of your damage. Full crit is a nice way to gear, lets you keep up elusive brew almost all the time

ezcw_sl

shitlord
I need to stop resubbing to this game. I know going in that I'm going to get bored and cancel after 2-3 months, but that short period of time every 1-2 years is all it takes to keep fresh in my mind just how much smoother and responsive this game is than all the other MMOs I try.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have 6 burdens but didnt use them before I clicked the items, should I just rekill named till a chest drops and upgrade it and other slots? Gonna use that PVP gear trick, thats awesome and just chain ToT and SoO tonight.

If some of you are EU I wouldnt mind doing Flex's or whatever with competent people on like weekends with hours that work for all? If someone is interested in doing it I am and would gladly gear tank on my DK as well as DPS. Luxury#1795

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have 6 burdens but didnt use them before I clicked the items, should I just rekill named till a chest drops and upgrade it and other slots? Gonna use that PVP gear trick, thats awesome and just chain ToT and SoO tonight.

If some of you are EU I wouldnt mind doing Flex's or whatever with competent people on like weekends with hours that work for all? If someone is interested in doing it I am and would gladly gear tank on my DK as well as DPS. Luxury#1795
6 burdens? Jesus. I've only gotten one from a random drop (and the chest).

Find whatever slot you want to upgrade, use the burden on it, and you'll get a 535 item.
Go one ring or two rings and maybe necklace (I think you can do the necklace), don't wait to do trinket as you can't do trinket. You can go with high-budget items (check helm legs) for upgrades, but you should be aiming for the set pieces from there as soon as possible (and blowing valor to upgrade them).

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
LOL at 6 burdens, yeah get as many items as you can and you can pretty much just skip LFR and pretty much flex. That is an insane amount of burdens.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
a friend of mine got 6 burdens just from farming as well. I'm the same as Ao-; got one from the chest and one random so far that I haven't used but will probably use it on an amulet since I'm still using the shado-pan one.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seeing as how I can't do much on Isle solo, I don't have a single burden yet, but rampaging around with a well geared moonkin friend did get me geared up pretty fast.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gav you can just tag every named its no risk, you just tag once and run up to loot. You get into a really good and quick rhythym if you focus on 8ish of them with that rare coordinator app. Most of them are 56 minutes or something. The celestials also gave me loot just tagging them out of raid.

I already clicked my armors and made them for my spec. Someone was saying i needed to do the burdens before I clicked the item?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes you click the Burden, then click an item that you haven't clicked yet. Then it activates the item and makes it a 535 item instead of 496.

bayr_sl

shitlord
I resubbed again trying to get to 90 but nothing holds my interest. Now I'm playing like 8 different characters between 88-81 and 3-4 low level alts. Almost all of them are on different servers too

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sitting at 472 iLvl on my Paladin. I might finally get serious with some of the Timeless Isle stuff to gear up. Or make a new healer. Holy Priests have crazy through-put. Disc priests are great auto targets. Paladins/Druids? Or monks?

Monk has been one of my favorite healers. Can they hold their own?

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Unless you want to heroic raid before 6.0 I wouldn't bother paying any attention to the healer rankings, and even then I wouldn't pay much attention to them.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Sitting at 472 iLvl on my Paladin. I might finally get serious with some of the Timeless Isle stuff to gear up. Or make a new healer. Holy Priests have crazy through-put. Disc priests are great auto targets. Paladins/Druids? Or monks?

Monk has been one of my favorite healers. Can they hold their own?
In our heroic raids we use Dru,Sham, Monk - thats kind of the order they show up on the meters also with the first 2 flopping back and forth - Dru and Sham to me are crazy strong but thats them pure healing. Disc Priest seem to be the go-to for alot due to atonement healing and thats what i'll end up doing on my alt just so i can do a bit of pew pew and not tunnel vision the health bars.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since I have hit the Justice point cap three times and converted it to honor and bought both trinkets, I'm back up to max honor but know fuck all about pvp gearing these days. Any advice about what gear to buy? Is max stamina still the stat to stack? Or go for crit?

I'm a mage if it matters.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Just buy a full set of Malevolent crafted to start off. That is what I did. I just hit 1300 rating by duoing with a friend. Just keep buying up items until you are full grievous.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I got my MOP cause they sent me a code for a free upgrade from cata, they didnt send that to everyone?

bayr_sl

shitlord
Yeah that's how I got it last summer. It worked I guess, because I ended up subscribing for 2 months since then which I probably never would have done if I had to buy MoP too

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Anyone know where to go to find a decent RBG team these days? Oqueue is the very very hit or miss.