World of Warcraft: Current Year

bayr_sl

shitlord
So I've done every LFR but the 496+ ones because I'm at 495 and too cheap to waste valor, so I'm waiting for one more piece. I haven't seen a single person spam meters, it's really weird. Is that not the cool thing to do anymore? When I last played you couldn't go 2 minutes without seeing a meter. I guess I should download one myself, I'm just afraid of seeing how low I am when I am playing my ret pally. Most people in these LFRs have much better gear

I also have a full set of token things to turn in for t14, but I might just vendor them for 50g each instead of use them, since timeless is basically the same thing right. May as well take the 250g

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
In LFR, the only time people seem to get angsty is after a wipe. Every time a group wipes, especially in SoO, the finger pointing starts.

Also, if you have the gold to spend, you can acquire ilvl 553 belt / pants from the AH. I did that to give a quick shot to my ilvl so I could actually get into SoO.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Yeah no one cares until you wipe a time or two and at that point if a meter is being flashed it's so you can kick the handful of people who did absolutely nothing. I would get a meter though, just for your own insight. I like to use the meter to lookout for people who are out-DPSing or out-healing me by substantial amounts so I can check their gear and spec and stuff. On my DK I even whispered a guy cause he was like 2 iLvls lower than me and doing over double my damage with the same spec. The funny thing was he told me he just uses the icy-veins rotation for DW frost DKs - which I thought I was too - so I reread it and it turns out I totally misinterpreted it. It seems a lot of people do, because I see a lot of DW frost DKs making the same mistake I did (hint: if obliterate is your highest dmg dealer - you're doing it wrong).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah my meter only exists so I can see where I'm at on the healing meters. Hate how popular disc priests are.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I thought a DK was meter whoring on Paragons but it turns out their primary attack is a cleave. Which is odd but whatev. Other classes you see jump up like that on paragons are being useless twats.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In LFR, the only time people seem to get angsty is after a wipe. Every time a group wipes, especially in SoO, the finger pointing starts.

Also, if you have the gold to spend, you can acquire ilvl 553 belt / pants from the AH. I did that to give a quick shot to my ilvl so I could actually get into SoO.
Every server is different, but how much gold we talking? I feel like all that high level stuff is 20k a piece or something.

Sterling

El Presidente
Every server is different, but how much gold we talking? I feel like all that high level stuff is 20k a piece or something.
Cloth ones at least seem to be in the 2-4k range on a few servers that i've had characters on. So not that hard to get at all.

Rime

<Donor>
That depends on the server and the profession used to make them.

On my server (Exodar, US), cloth belt is like 6k and the pants are 7.5k. Leather/Mail are 8k/9-10k. Plate is 8k/9k.

Crone

Oh that's not too bad. I'm on a pretty popular server, so maybe the prices won't be bad. I'll have to look them up. I'd love an extra shot to my ilvl!

elvis_sl

shitlord
463 BP, shoulders, weapon, and 1 trinket. Rest is timeless, and I've used 1 burden on my boots.

I still hang out on Timeless. Was able to get a few rare kills in last night on Huolon, and the Dread ship. Wish I could play more, but no time.

Edit: Oops, and my rings. One is 489, I got from a LFR, and the other isn't very good either but don't remember.

Hyjal - Stinkhorn, is my toon.
you can get 496 trinkets for justic points you know..

Trinkets - Items - World of Warcraft

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
My server, for all classes, the pieces run between 5 - 10k. Depends on the day and how many are up at a given time.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Just did my first normal mode pug, got pretty insane luck, 2 armor pieces and a weapon for my main heals spec and a 2hnder for my ret spec, we made it to thok with a few wipes here and there but relatively painless, which was prolly lucky in itself.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You queue up through oQ?
oQueue turns Flex into LFR in terms of getting a group going with speed and effectiveness. Definitely check it out if you havent already. People generally hate oRaid simply because they cant pick and choose item levels and the system tells you shit all about the person except for what that person wants you to know or "believe" about them. When I was doing flex, I seriously just wanted to know their item level, theyre spec and their experience in SoO. Get with the program, blizz!

Crone

They are consolidating the raids down come the expansion though, right? I believe I remember seeing that at Blizzcon.

is oQueue and oRaid different I assume? oRaid is the same concept but for Normal/Heroics?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Was trying to find a pic in one of my old imageshack accounts, found it, but also found this lolz.

atari2.jpg