World of Warcraft: Current Year

Gryce

Molten Core Raider
Thank you sir. Now if I could just get a damn LFR ToT group that didn't fail constantly so I can grab a weapon and get on my way to SOO!
You can kill those three pvp mobs in Krasarang and the pvp dailies on Isle of Thunder and get a 522 weapon to hold you over in a few days depending of how much honor you have earned previously.

Mageling

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Got 90 on my warlock last night and was in SoO within 2? hours.

My dps is shit but whatevs
You're the type of people that make finishing my cloak quest ungoddamnbearable. Please tell me you don't stand in the bad shit all the time as well?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You can kill those three pvp mobs in Krasarang and the pvp dailies on Isle of Thunder and get a 522 weapon to hold you over in a few days depending of how much honor you have earned previously.
I'm in SoO from everything else. My weapon is still a heroic 468 weapon. Used a bonus roll on 3 Protectors fight in Veil, but no dice on that.
frown.png

Sitting at 504 iLvl rocking 80k dps or so. hehe

Mageling

Looks like we MAY have a complete group for Horde side 10 man. I need to actually put together the names and all that, but it looks like everyone can do 8pm PST that I added to the mmo-champ raid comp page.

Maybe we can run a Flex group first to see how people feel and if everyone meshes? I'll try to get the usernames and all together and post it later today if I have a break in my work day.

Ao- (if you see this) - What spec is your Rogue? I know fuck-all about them, so I don't know if the buffs they bring will change from the image listed below.

List so far

Tanks
Spynx - Prot Warrior - 555
a_skeleton_03 - Prot Paladin - 520

Healers
Mageling - Resto Shaman - 532
Crone - Holy Paladin - 520
Baghwan - Disc Priest - 520
addlemixie - Holy Paladin - 500

DPS
Ao- - Rogue (spec?) - 544
GonzytheMage - Survival Hunter - 546
kemuel - BM Hunter - 535
JTheRuler - Frost DK - 526
Janx - WW Monk - 535
Salshun - WW Monk - 536
X X E X X - Destro Lock - 552

rrr_img_63154.png

We can always sub someone out if we wanted to run a Flex group (assuming Spynx doesn't want to carry?) 520 healers may be tough for Regular? I've only been with my current gear, and the others were full Regular/some heroic gear and put me to shame.

elvis_sl

shitlord
You're the type of people that make finishing my cloak quest ungoddamnbearable. Please tell me you don't stand in the bad shit all the time as well?
LFR was bad before but now with all the boosted 90s it turned into utter shit. seen so many berzerks lately, and then you check recount and half the DPS is doing around 40k. time to unsub for 2 months or so until the dust settles i think.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
LFR was bad before but now with all the boosted 90s it turned into utter shit. seen so many berzerks lately, and then you check recount and half the DPS is doing around 40k. time to unsub for 2 months or so until the dust settles i think.
Or take this as a chance to up your game into flex/normals....

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally finished my Secrets of the First Empire today... holy shit that was more painful than sigils it felt like.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I just recently decided to push to finish my Secrets of the Empire... oh my fucking god.... let me tell you how painful it was with these fresh 90s doing 30k dps in Throne of Thunder. Fuck that shit. Now have to get these retarded Titan Runestones, fuck.

Crone

That looks freakin' awesome Mageling!!!

I was just about to drop my Holy spec for Ret, but I'll stay Holy for this. Hell ya!!

Crone

I think we should start as Flex.. I'm sure someone could pull some numbers out their butt, but to maintain a consistant 10 man, it's something like 15-20 actual players, due to people not showing up, etc.

I know there may be some nights, due to baby, etc, that I can't get on, and other nights, I'm on early and stay on all night. Just the way things work out.

oQueue would allow us to pull in new people no matter what though.

Edit: And another thought, that I hope people are ok with some wipes. Example, I didn't dispel a single thing on my first Flex Sha of Pride. I had no idea I had to do it since LFR never needed it. I'm all over it now, and we killed the boss 2nd time through.

In the end, I think it'll be a better raiding experience for everyone.

I have a Mumble server that I can donate to the cause as well if we need.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Flex is a good starting point to get everyone learning how to do the fights together. What nights would we be thinking here? Fri-Sun is out for me but other nights would be good.

Salshun_sl

shitlord

Edit: And another thought, that I hope people are ok with some wipes. Example, I didn't dispel a single thing on my first Flex Sha of Pride. I had no idea I had to do it since LFR never needed it. I'm all over it now, and we killed the boss 2nd time through.
Never understood the "one fuck-up and I'm gone" mentality some people have. And it's 99% assholes in LFR in shit gear in a class where if they were afk the whole fight no one would notice. Some POS DPS rocking 30k ripping on the tank for only getting 9/10 swap right or some bullshit. And they ALWAYS talk that mad shit about their 580 main that rocks 25 man heroic SoO with his monitor turned off in his end game guild.

Wipes are part of the learning process, they're going to happen for anything you don't have on farm status with 24 people you know by RL first name. Best to learn from it and move on.

Except if you die on Durumu then you're getting deguilded.

Mageling

Mageling, add me as an alternate, 536 Monk DPS, can tank if needed but still learning some of the details in SoO
Added and updated my post.

I think we should start as Flex.. I'm sure someone could pull some numbers out their butt, but to maintain a consistant 10 man, it's something like 15-20 actual players, due to people not showing up, etc.

I know there may be some nights, due to baby, etc, that I can't get on, and other nights, I'm on early and stay on all night. Just the way things work out.

In the end, I think it'll be a better raiding experience for everyone.

I have a Mumble server that I can donate to the cause as well if we need.
I agree that we can't rely solely on the people on the spreadsheet right now. Having several more people is necessary if we're going to be running groups and not having to worry about if people need a night with their kids, or have work obligations. I'm pretty sure most of us are in our 30s now. My priority for Flex groups currently will be to assure I can run with the group I've been a part of for a while, but all of the other days are free for Rerolled runs until late spring when I'll be taking a lot of trips over the mountains to play outdoors.

Additionally, I need to make sure that I've added all of the people I didn't put in the 10 man group as alternates, or hell, since we'll presumably be running Flex, we'll be good to go including everyone straight away.

I'm a huge fan of using OpenRaid, though I haven't "run" a raid through their site. I'm in a pretty regular Flex group already through their site, and it seems to work out pretty well. I'm totally open to using oQueue as well to grab some extra people if that makes it easier?

Made a 3rd revision to the list. I'm going to be boosting a Resto Druid this weekend and playing the shit out of it. I'll try to get it raid-ready ASAP since I'd really rather heal on that character over my Resto Shaman. Someone else please level a healer since I'm really not interested in playing one, but I'll do it for the group until another shows up. (Fuck, this may be where oQueue shines!!!)

Troll_sl

shitlord
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck .

If you guys were to raid Wednesday or Thursday nights after 8pm, I would fucking resub. I would hate you all for making me do it, but I so totally would.

Mageling

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck .

If you guys were to raid Wednesday or Thursday nights after 8pm, I would fucking resub. I would hate you all for making me do it, but I so totally would.
I don't see anyone who can't make either of those days (I'm unavailable Thursdays, but I don't matter) - I'd recommend the people who still need to pick up some gear really try to knock out SoO LFR on Tuesday. Doing it after then has become SUCH a clusterfuck, and we can lean on the Rerolled group to run Flex on the days where LFR will lead to people slashing their wrists.

My flex raids run 5-8PST so I can jump straight into this group afterward. I don't think we've taken more than 2 hours to finish 1/2 or 3/4 on any given night. I'm still not really sure on tanking specifics for SoO since I only play DPS/Heals, but hopefully someone can step up to lead that part of the raid. I'll try to figure out some of the crap like Norushen and how the gates in the fight work. I think that's the only fight that you REALLY need to set up a rotation of sorts? Oh, Siegecrafter Blackfuse as well.

Have a 533 horde shadowpriest i could run depending on what days/times you guys want to do whatever.
Having a Priest is always nice. After seeing Krastalvo post that he has a DPS/Tank Monk, we can get a_skeleton_03 on one of his other characters that better suits whatever comp we have going on.

I'll try to send out some PMs tomorrow afternoon/evening to the people on the list and try to figure out if everyone has Google Hangouts and we can create some kind of group chat to sort out times and all. I'll include my gmail address when sending them out.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Fuck you people. I feel gross and disgusting, resubbing.

I'll get my warlock to 60 and boost him. I also have a 533 Monk (BM or WW). Also a shaman, mage or DK. Not particularly geared, though.

lol but I can't resub because their accounts pages are taking a shit.