World of Warcraft: Current Year

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I don't see anyone who can't make either of those days (I'm unavailable Thursdays, but I don't matter) - I'd recommend the people who still need to pick up some gear really try to knock out SoO LFR on Tuesday. Doing it after then has become SUCH a clusterfuck, and we can lean on the Rerolled group to run Flex on the days where LFR will lead to people slashing their wrists.

My flex raids run 5-8PST so I can jump straight into this group afterward. I don't think we've taken more than 2 hours to finish 1/2 or 3/4 on any given night. I'm still not really sure on tanking specifics for SoO since I only play DPS/Heals, but hopefully someone can step up to lead that part of the raid. I'll try to figure out some of the crap like Norushen and how the gates in the fight work. I think that's the only fight that you REALLY need to set up a rotation of sorts? Oh, Siegecrafter Blackfuse as well.

Having a Priest is always nice. After seeing Krastalvo post that he has a DPS/Tank Monk, we can get a_skeleton_03 on one of his other characters that better suits whatever comp we have going on.

I'll try to send out some PMs tomorrow afternoon/evening to the people on the list and try to figure out if everyone has Google Hangouts and we can create some kind of group chat to sort out times and all. I'll include my gmail address when sending them out.
I do heroics with my guild tues-thurs so i'd be unavail those nights since we already raid late night PST.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Got 90 on my warlock last night and was in SoO within 2? hours.

My dps is shit but whatevs
RTR

If I ever come back to WoW I have a 85 warlock and 85 Enhancement shaman. I assume melee still gets hosed on raids so thinking the warlock would be the best option to do all the panda and then WoD. How are warlocks in raids and dungeons?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
RTR

If I ever come back to WoW I have a 85 warlock and 85 Enhancement shaman. I assume melee still gets hosed on raids so thinking the warlock would be the best option to do all the panda and then WoD. How are warlocks in raids and dungeons?
Melee gets hosed how?

As for Warlocks, depending on which site you read are top of the dps charts all the way. I forget which site but someone has the best of the best affliction warlocks sustaining 1.2k million dps on certain SoO bosses.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
RTR

Eh lock usually top dps in most encounters, i can only think of a few where i can consistently out dps'd one in SoOand those are ofcourse single target encounters.

Mageling

Bronze Knight of the Realm
RTR

Warlocks are pretty fun right now. While I can't speak to what they're like with high end raiding, I have fun in LFR with my 510 geared Destro Lock. Fire & Brimstone is tons of fun for add-heavy fights and trash, and when you play them well, they seem to do a ton of damage. (I don't play well...
frown.png
)

Does anyone have suggestions for tradeskills for a boosted character? I'm finally dumping Herbing/Alchemy on my Druid since I already have it on my Shaman. Thinking of doing something like Engi/??? My Pally is Engi/Mining so I can feed the little bit of raw materials to him already, and the mining bonus sucks balls.

I do heroics with my guild tues-thurs so i'd be unavail those nights since we already raid late night PST.
Good to know! I think this is part of why I'd dig getting a group conversation going, to figure out what nights work for people. I'm always open to Sun/Mon as well. (Again, I'm just helping facilitate getting the group together. If I have to miss a night or anything, no biggie)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can create a private group on FB, so it doesn't post all over everyone's wall. Or I'm sure google hangouts has the same functionality. I've done this a couple different times.

Edit: Sun/Mon might work out pretty well because it's end of the week, most people will be done with anything else they've wanted to do that week, and it's when LFR's are the worst. Lol.

I was going to boost a Disc Priest, but it'd be a few weeks before I was as geared as my Holy Paladin, but I might make that switch down the road.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Fuck, you people figure out your goddamn time and then I'll resub. I'm not getting screwed out of doing shit again. This happened the last time I tried to get into a raid group. Which is why I stopped playing in the first place.

Mageling

Can create a private group on FB, so it doesn't post all over everyone's wall. Or I'm sure google hangouts has the same functionality. I've done this a couple different times.

Edit: Sun/Mon might work out pretty well because it's end of the week, most people will be done with anything else they've wanted to do that week, and it's when LFR's are the worst. Lol.

I was going to boost a Disc Priest, but it'd be a few weeks before I was as geared as my Holy Paladin, but I might make that switch down the road.
Created a quick Facebook group - I have it set to Secret right now. Let me know if it allows you to request membership. Putting the link in my signature after this as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/418481428295339/

Edit - Shit - Updated the group settings. Now people can join.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Created a quick Facebook group - I have it set to Secret right now. Let me know if it allows you to request membership. Putting the link in my signature after this as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/418481428295339/
If you guys decide on sun/Mon after 9pm pacific I will transfer over anything needed with a boost. I would love to have a set group but my daughter goes to bed at 9pm and takes my time till then.please send me a private message if this occurs.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Kind of interesting to see it laid out like this. I assume for MoP they are only counting up until the day this was made, not the assumed launch date of Warlords.

rrr_img_63195.png

rrr_img_63196.png

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
6pm PST is a little too late for me Mageling, I will respectfully bow out of the group. Really wanted to get something going with you guys maybe sometime in the future.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Kind of interesting to see it laid out like this. I assume for MoP they are only counting up until the day this was made, not the assumed launch date of Warlords.

rrr_img_63195.png

rrr_img_63196.png
Correct, because even if they launch by the first day of fall its still going to be right around 730 days.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Monday night... Who's going to be on tonight after 8pm PST Horde side and want to get something going? Start with just a Flex 1? 510ish ilvl or higher probably?

Monday night is terrible for LFR... don't feel like doing that tonight. haha

Crone#1894 , if you haven't added me already and let's make it happen.

Mageling

Monday night... Who's going to be on tonight after 8pm PST Horde side and want to get something going? Start with just a Flex 1? 510ish ilvl or higher probably?

Monday night is terrible for LFR... don't feel like doing that tonight. haha

Crone#1894 , if you haven't added me already and let's make it happen.
I sent out a friend request to ya. I've already run Flex this week on my Shaman, but I'd run it on my Pally. I'll likely be playing some D3, but shoot me a message and I can jump on WoW for a bit.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Chances are I'll be around. Addlemixie#1247. Should be close to 510ish by then, depending on what I do with timeless coins/shado-pan assault vp gear and burdens.