World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ryoz

<Donor>
550 is prob overkill, but more people definitely have 550 now than they did back in December/Jan.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
The problem with most flex groups is they stop at 10. It's actually easier the more you have. We dragged 25 through at the beginning all the time when 5.4 was first released.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
14 man was the secret number where you got 10 man mechanics but had extra people around. This secret number only applied to handful of encounters in SOO, and was mostly addressed by a patch. But every fucking flex you'll ever see is 14 man and if you invite one more person someone is going to bitch and probably leave.

People are fucking retarded.

Oh, the only successful Flex 4s I ever got were 25 man. All 3 of them.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
14 man was the secret number where you got 10 man mechanics but had extra people around. This secret number only applied to handful of encounters in SOO, and was mostly addressed by a patch. But every fucking flex you'll ever see is 14 man and if you invite one more person someone is going to bitch and probably leave.

People are fucking retarded.

Oh, the only successful Flex 4s I ever got were 25 man. All 3 of them.
That was because Malk was a PUG stomper. PUDDLES ARE HARD YO ~

Sterling

El Presidente
I realize you have to get your post count high somehow > But Kreugen wasnt being specific to any particular wing of SoO. Thanks for pointing out where Malk is, though! Hodor! Hodor!
You're right. When he mentioned flex 4 he was clearly talking about the other wings.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You're right. When he mentioned flex 4 he was clearly talking about the other wings.
Sterling, you're usually not a dumb ass in game but you're on the ball tonight. Where did the reading comprehension go?

Does that say anything about a specific wing? Thats the first paragraph? What is the most noticeable mechanics that used to change between 14 and 15 people?Jugg Bombs and Malk Puddles. Any other changes arent that noticeable. Quit being a fucking faggot for the sake of being a faggot.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Ah, ok. I had heard 530-540 was kind of the starting point for doing normal wing one, and 550+ was more like normal 3-4. I guess I'll just grind out flex a bit more then. It just kind of sucks to blast through flex in an evening, get shit drops, and then have nothing to really do on that character for the week since I'm not really into the pvp stuff.
Sorry, know I am about a week late on this one. Wing 1 Normal is extremely doable with 540, Wing 2 is definitely a step up just because of the dps needed for Shamans. The 10 man I just started running with pretty much rolled through to Garrosh with minimal issues in Normal starting with about 545+. Garrosh definitely requires the gear and realistically needs the majority of the group to be 555+. Then again, finding competent people is always the easiest thing. We have had to bring in pugs occasionally for Garrosh attempts and they out gear the player they're filling in for by 10 iLVLs and do 60k dps less, sadly... It absolutely kills me to see players use the Cleave trinkets... retards.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
tumblr_m84b5txkNh1r76lino1_250.gif

So I broke and resubbed. Decided to read up on what has changed in the 6+ months since I last played. Found out that if there is one mandatory piece of gear then it's some damn legendary cloak, that takes fucking forever to get. And, during the course you're forced to PVP to get it? WTF Blizz? Why isn't each stage seperate? God damn this!
frown.png

Oh, and when I logged in I found out that all my guild had quit. /crickets chirping. God I love this game.

bayr_sl

shitlord
Yeah cloak was the dumbest shit they've ever done. It marginalizes legendaries while making it mandatory to jump through hoops for weeks to get if you ever consider serious raiding. I wouldn't bother trying if I were you, just level your alts, professions, etc and check out everything in LFR then unsub

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
tumblr_m84b5txkNh1r76lino1_250.gif

So I broke and resubbed. Decided to read up on what has changed in the 6+ months since I last played. Found out that if there is one mandatory piece of gear then it's some damn legendary cloak, that takes fucking forever to get. And, during the course you're forced to PVP to get it? WTF Blizz? Why isn't each stage seperate? God damn this!
frown.png

Oh, and when I logged in I found out that all my guild had quit. /crickets chirping. God I love this game.
The PVP for the cloak isn't the worst part, so complaining about that even if you're a pve carebear is stupid.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PVP might not have taken the longest but was definitely the worst, at least for Alliance. It took like 75 tries on the Mines map for me to get a win.

elvis_sl

shitlord
PVP might not have taken the longest but was definitely the worst, at least for Alliance. It took like 75 tries on the Mines map for me to get a win.
it is kind of hilarious how easy both of those maps can be won just by having one, maybe two dedicated healers. did it all first go on my healer chars, while it took me ages on my ret pala until we had a decent restodruid who knew his shit and didn't try to go all rambo.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
And, during the course you're forced to PVP to get it? WTF Blizz? Why isn't each stage seperate? God damn this!
frown.png
You can automatically one-shot complete the PVP stages using War Games. One team just sits in their spawn point while your team of people finish the BG. They don't even have to stay online for the BG itself, just the initiation of the War Game. You don't get any PVP rewards from War Games, but they still fulfill your Quest Requirements.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I've done that step on 3 characters and only lost once on the arena map (so for three characters I did 7 bg's). 75 times is either a gross exaggeration or perhaps there's a reason (and it involves you).